Ducktales is returning!

Tony Perkis

I love how the series is aimed at both people who grew up and people who aren't that familiar with the original series.
Same, and the fact that it doesn’t pander is a major reason it’s such a success. This is a very different show with a very different personality than the original (very evident in the fact that the nephews are now actual characters and not 3 clones).

EDIT: Additionally, outside of maybe the recently done Bojack Horseman, this is one of the best performed vocal performances on television currently.

Last edited:

Tony Perkis

Strong episode this week. A take off of Ocean’s 11 with the Three Caballeros, including the first appearance of a particularly big duck character.

Also, and a huge reason why I know the show was written for people in my age range, “Yippie Ky Yay Mr. Falcon” is an outstanding Die Hard 2 moment.

Last edited:

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
This series just continues to impress. The deep cuts and references to other 80s/90s afternoon Disney shows is just great. Really enjoyed the most recent episode and am looking forward to seeing this years Christmas episode and finally knowing what Santa did and why he is not welcome in Scrooge's house!

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I started hearing this rumor yesterday. It really is a shame they wont get another season or half season to finish up the show, I believe there are about 5 episodes left in the current season and it just does not seem like enough time to finish up the F.O.W.L. storyline in a satisfactory way.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Surferboy567

Ack. I like DuckTales.

Why would they not move it to D+ which needs contents? Why cancel it when DuckTales is replacing Phineas/Ferb in Epcot?
It really is a real shame. It makes no sense business wise as well. I would hazard a guess if it was on Disney + it would do incredibly well. I have to go back and watch season 3 really liked seasons 1 & 2.

Didn’t they want to make a darkwing duck spin off?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom