Muppets 3-D

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
To all of those Muppet fans out there... Here's a little positive video clip to you, presented by my students from The Inman Theatre, over here in South Carolina. (-: You'll probably need Facebook to see it.

This song was a little difficult to do, with the timing and whatnot, without me being there to direct them!
(I have permission from every parent to share this video on social media platforms, and it has been shared on news media!)

Movielover

To all of those Muppet fans out there... Here's a little positive video clip to you, presented by my students from The Inman Theatre, over here in South Carolina. (-: You'll probably need Facebook to see it.

This song was a little difficult to do, with the timing and whatnot, without me being there to direct them!
(I have permission from every parent to share this video on social media platforms, and it has been shared on news media!)

Jim would be so proud!

SirWillow

That was awesome!! I can imagine how hard it was to coordinate and then edit it together. Great job on everyone's part.

Homemade Imagineering

Like many others have expressed on this thread, I really hope the muppets stay at DHS. I remember experiencing the DCA version a while back, and behind amazed at everything! My favorite thing in the show was the animatronic penguin orchestra! Especially since I am a huge animatronics enthusiast! If it leaves, there will be no more muppet vision 3D anywhere, probably ever again.

The Grand Inquisitor

Like many others have expressed on this thread, I really hope the muppets stay at DHS. I remember experiencing the DCA version a while back, and behind amazed at everything! My favorite thing in the show was the animatronic penguin orchestra! Especially since I am a huge animatronics enthusiast! If it leaves, there will be no more muppet vision 3D anywhere, probably ever again.
I agree! Demo PizzaRizzo and build a dark ride in its place.

Purduevian

I can maybe squeeze ~18,000sqft out of Rizzo... but thats the same size as Peter Pan and in a much much thinner box. I can't think of any ride that would actually fit there.
1586896001554.png

1586896162040.png

WondersOfLife

There's no reason to demolished PizzaRizzo. If anything, they should finish it up with the original concept design and detail. On top of that, they should change the the recipes of the pizza and add a little more variety. HS NEEEEDS another good counter service restaurant. The problem is, the food there sucks.

Purduevian

There's no reason to demolished PizzaRizzo. If anything, they should finish it up with the original concept design and detail. On top of that, they should change the the recipes of the pizza and add a little more variety. HS NEEEEDS another good counter service restaurant. The problem is, the food there sucks.

I fell like DHS is still beating MK in terms of best QS (I don't count BOG as QS).
DHS has: Docking Bay 7, Ronto's Roasters, Woody's Lunchbox (small but really good)

WondersOfLife

I fell like DHS is still beating MK in terms of best QS (I don't count BOG as QS).
DHS has: Docking Bay 7, Ronto's Roasters, Woody's Lunchbox (small but really good)
MK has Sony Ray’s, Pinocchio, Columbia harbor house, Pecos Bill, Casey’s corner, the lunching pad, Tomorrowland terrace (seasonal), and golden oak outpost (seasonal).

The Grand Inquisitor

I only said PizzaRizzo because it is such a big building that is never very busy. I would rather see Mama Melrose get revamped to become a proper Muppets Restaurant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom