Meeting Girls/Guys

slappy magoo

KevinPage said:
All she had to do was say "he posts on internet message boards" and it would have killed all the "vibe". :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D
Well, I didn't post on internet message boards AT THE TIME! Give me a little credit! :p

Besides, the internet is where I met my current GF, so technology IS my friend.

Wannabe Walt

I want to meet a girl when I go in June (if I end up going). Any 14 or 15 year old girls on here going then too? lol :lol: That would be so cool to meet a girl down there with the love for Disney that I have...and a love for me (like Wildman113 said)

DisneyJill

mkepcotmgmak said:
The animals on the safari do not count Erik. That's not legal in Florida yet. Only Alabama, Arkansas, Wisconsin and Idaho.

Don't you listen to him, Erik. You're free to love whoever...er, whatever you want. :lookaroun

NitroStitch

tigger248 said:
I met a guy at WDW when I was a cp. We dated for nearly my entire cp and an additional 10 months (long distancely) after I came home. I thought I'd found love and almost married him. We were already starting to discuss the wedding, like what rings we liked and where we'd honeymoon. But, he was a jerk and the relationship ended. He was always putting me down and playing the age card (he was 5 years older and would talk down to me). Looking back, I'm glad that I woke up and ended it before it was too late. I can do better.

I hope...... :lookaroun

Better to be on your own than married to verbal abuse! You definitely deserve better than that! (Sure wish I'd gotten the chance to wake up before I married my ex!)

sillyspook13

KevinPage said:
Remember you do have to put down the camera sometimes. Unless you plan on making your own Anderson/Hilton tape :drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

:p
I've seen him without his............

camera.........

on....... :lookaroun

Irrawaddy Erik

mkepcotmgmak said:
The animals on the safari do not count Erik. That's not legal in Florida yet. Only Alabama, Arkansas, Wisconsin and Idaho.
OOOHHHHHHHHHHH LOL totally missed your post......I'm TELLING!!!!!!!!!

cherrynegra

General Grizz said:
Once I saw a crazy hyperactive girl on Disney resort TV, and now I have issues.

If it's the same hyperactive medically-induced perky girl I think it is, then you need help Grizz. Serious psycotropic drugs and lots of counselling. :lol:

cherrynegra

barnum42 said:
Lets see, which girls have I met in Disney.....? Pixie Duster, Silly Spook, Missy26, one of the show dancers... Does CherryNegra count? Being a self proclaimed Queen. :lol:

Don't forget royalty outranks the other three. :p

LoriMistress

As a teenager I always wanted to have a fling or be swept off my feet going to DL. But that never happened. Luckly, I went to WDW with my DH for our honeymoon. So it balances out in the end.

cherrynegra

LoriMistress said:
As a teenager I always wanted to have a fling or be swept off my feet going to DL. But that never happened. Luckly, I went to WDW with my DH for our honeymoon. So it balances out in the end.

LORI!!! OH MY GOD!! :wave:

speck76

I have met a ton of people at WDW...some good, some bad, some neither good or bad, some really bad at being good, and a few really good at being bad. :D :drevil:

and yes, I even ran over someone's foot :lol:

lamarvenoy

Over the years and before I was married I had 2 random hook ups at Pleasure Island. Both resulted in little more than a fun night and number exchange never used by either person.The one resulted in me being nearly thrown out of the Hilton in DTD- that girl was wild,and she was a CM who worked the Jungle Cruise ride....

maxime29

Premium Member
Eh, not a relationship type thing, but my dad is a very outgoing person. He always strikes up some form of a conversation with someone wherever we go: the pool, a ride queue, before a show, on the monorail,...you name it. We've talked to various people though from all over the world. It's pretty cool finding out what their lives are like back in their home state or country.

wdwjmp239

Relationships @ Disney

I've never hooked up with anyone at Disney (CM or otherwise). Though, there was that instance where a friend of mine was trying to hook me up with one of the girls from Italy (World Showcase / Epcot). Needless to say, that never happened.

Besides, I'm happy with the way things are in the relationship I'm in now.

:sohappy:

DisneyJill

speck76 said:
I have met a ton of people at WDW...some good, some bad, some neither good or bad, some really bad at being good, and a few really good at being bad. :D :drevil:

and yes, I even ran over someone's foot :lol:

Which one was I? :lookaroun

Ohhh, I saw him run over the foot!! I was there, looking like this--> :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom