Musicals (Broadway, Off-Broadway, and Others)

RoyalPrinceLeon

I watched 'Be More Chill' last year. It was amazing!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1585853427814.jpg
    FB_IMG_1585853427814.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 85

artvandelay

Yikes.
Shows are not coming back June 9th. Possibly early July, most likely Labor Day.

BuddyThomas

“Reopening Broadway: What Will It Take? What Will It Look Like? When Could It Really Happen? A Candid Conversation With Broadway League President Charlotte St. Martin”

artvandelay

“Reopening Broadway: What Will It Take? What Will It Look Like? When Could It Really Happen? A Candid Conversation With Broadway League President Charlotte St. Martin”

I’m still thinking September, at the earliest

Princess Leia

Original Poster
2 of the troupes I’ve been involved with (including the troupe performing still delayed Rock of Ages) are teaming up with 3 other local troupes whose shows have been cast and delayed to create a digital cabaret! The music directors have created 25 medleys comprising of 60+ songs from 40+ musicals and are going to cast performers in at least one song.
I have no idea what I’ll be singing, so that’s kind of exciting.

I also ordered tap shoes, which arrived today, because I’m going to spend the remainder of this quarantine learning how to tap dance again!

BuddyThomas

2 of the troupes I’ve been involved with (including the troupe performing still delayed Rock of Ages) are teaming up with 3 other local troupes whose shows have been cast and delayed to create a digital cabaret! The music directors have created 25 medleys comprising of 60+ songs from 40+ musicals and are going to cast performers in at least one song.
I have no idea what I’ll be singing, so that’s kind of exciting.

I also ordered tap shoes, which arrived today, because I’m going to spend the remainder of this quarantine learning how to tap dance again!
Fun! Try to remember to send us a link or invite when you get it. 👍👍

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Fun! Try to remember to send us a link or invite when you get it. 👍👍
Of course ❤

Honestly, musical theatre is helping me get through this. I listen to one or two cast recordings a day; sometimes it’s one I already know (classic ALW, Sondheim, Little Shop, Rock of Ages), but most of the time it’s one that’s new to me (Falsettos, Parade, Beetlejuice, Hadestown). The arts are so, so important.

I hope everyone is staying mentally and physically healthy right now.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom