Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

jrhwdw

Whose eyes and ears are closed?

So by your standard, the parks globally will also not open until April 2021?

I don't work for either companies, so how can I possibly know a date? I'm using common sense, which makes me think the parks along with there expansions will open this summer. If they were planning on delaying the opening by a full year, then we would see construction slowing/stopping, which we have not and construction has continued across both parks throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.

Japan has also seen a slowdown in confirmed cases of Covid - 19, and has began opening other attractions. The only reason they are postponing the Olympics is because the virus is out of control throughout the west, and major countries are beginning to pull out of the competition.
What has reopened? Any Theme Parks? I know there's more in Japan/Asia/China than just OLC/Disney and Uni.

SORRY for my post 5 min ago! I'm soo over this COVID!, all the bad park news, I miss my job! Finally saw my Father in the ICU last night.....because it's end of life!!!! He just went into Hospice yesterday!

lazyboy97o

What has reopened? Any Theme Parks? I know there's more in Japan/Asia/China than just OLC/Disney and Uni.

SORRY for my post 5 min ago! I'm soo over this COVID!, all the bad park news, I miss my job! Finally saw my Father in the ICU last night.....because it's end of life!!!! He just went into Hospice yesterday!

Although Hong Kong has now re-closed museums that recently reopened.
https://blooloop.com/news/hong-kong-museums-close-coronavirus-spike/

SweetDuffy101

When is Nintendoland, supposed to open at USJ? Around TDL's Fantasyland? Sometime this year ?
July 2020 before the olympics, But apparently There has been some hiccups with mario kart and thats one of the reasons that they didn't announce a timeline or a precise date.

SweetDuffy101

It utilizes augmented reality headsets.
I've riden one of the VR Coasters in Universal Studios Japan cool Japan event and its called Lupin the 3rd so heres the Tea, About rides with headsets ITS SO BADDDDDD.....:Like every 15 mins theres like a technical difficulty and its very bad for capacity. and they are very bad at handling guests and there's alot of instructions that goes through before riding trust me Its complicated, I hope that mario kart is not as bad as that since its AR. But who knows.

lazyboy97o

I've riden one of the VR Coasters in Universal Studios Japan cool Japan event and its called Lupin the 3rd so heres the Tea, About rides with headsets ITS SO BADDDDDD.....:Like every 15 mins theres like a technical difficulty and its very bad for capacity. and they are very bad at handling guests and there's alot of instructions that goes through before riding trust me Its complicated, I hope that mario kart is not as bad as that since its AR. But who knows.
These problems should be avoided because this not a retrofit.

ThemeParkTraveller

Courtesy of TDR Explorer, here's a sneak peek of the attraction poster for the new Beauty and the Beast attraction.

EUWizHsVAAAjCqJ

HKDLer

I rode the KPP-themed VR Cosmetic Coaster back in 2016 and lucky for me the loading/unloading were very smooth. I liked that they had cases to stow spectacles.

Robbiem

I rode the KPP-themed VR Cosmetic Coaster back in 2016 and lucky for me the loading/unloading were very smooth. I liked that they had cases to stow spectacles.
love the fact they have spectacle cases. My favourite thing like this is the umbrella holders on Journey to the centre of the earth. More attractions need things like this!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom