The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY- Hype Thread

Suchomimus

EL55wj9XUAAJOu7.jpg

D Hulk

Does anyone have any ideas for a potential Imagineering gameshow we could play on the Youtube channel. Something in the style and pace of Disney Debates but leaning exclusively on attraction pitches. I'm looking for anything to do as a positive distraction to help bring the community together.
You could run down the Disney Animation Canon one at a time and hear pitches for new rides or shows or restaurants or whatever.

TheOriginalTiki

I know there's a few Broadway fans like me on here. If you haven't heard, BroadwayHD is offering a free 7 day trial right now to watch some shows while a good bit of us are holed up at home.

Thanks for the tip. Might have to look into that! I'm really bummed about the effect this whole thing is having on my local theater community. An experimental sci-fi play was supposed to make its world premier at one of my favorite theaters next month and that whole production has been cancelled outright, not even rescheduled.

TheOriginalTiki

I'm torn between stealing my cousin's switch and buying that or getting Final Fantasy 7 to play with my sister who's a hug fan. Might just do both lol

I can tell you that New Horizons is basically the perfect game for a time like this. It's such a mental relief having an island filled with soothing tasks to accomplish. I'm on my second day and totally overwhelmed by all the stuff to do in the best of ways. :)

That being said, Final Fantasy bonding with your sister also sounds like a good plan, and I wouldn't recommend trying to do both as they're both huge time investments haha.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I can tell you that New Horizons is basically the perfect game for a time like this. It's such a mental relief having an island filled with soothing tasks to accomplish. I'm on my second day and totally overwhelmed by all the stuff to do in the best of ways. :)

That being said, Final Fantasy bonding with your sister also sounds like a good plan, and I wouldn't recommend trying to do both as they're both huge time investments haha.
I've never actually had an Animal Crossing game, so I might just pick up an older one and then buy Final Fantasy. Haven't decided yet lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom