Is the parks going to be open in May of this year and is there going to be screening done at the hotels.

lissa_hulshizer

So are we going to have screening for the virus before people arrive at the hotels and before they are able to go to their rooms? And are you sure that they will be open in May of this year because I have a honeymoon planned and I would love not wanting to reschedule it.

lissa_hulshizer

Original Poster
Your message reminds me of students at the university who are blaming the school for the closure. If Disney remains closed you will have no choice but to cancel.
[/QUOTE

Well then I guess Disney needs to think about other options they can do besides closing the park. Like do virus scree testing or adding more hand wash/ sanitary station in theirs parks temporary dissmissing the real life characters like the Princesses and such.Disney needs to think of a different way to do things or they are going to get bought out by someone else and there soon will be no more Disney at all

Upvote 0

MrHappy

Great q's. I go off and on about May. I am scheduled for May 1. Considering the rumored consideration of bau for the marathon and rumour of modified park schedules and practices. I'm thinking not to cancel, yet be prepared.
Side note, I read your msg in a Mater voice

Upvote 0

lissa_hulshizer

Original Poster
Great q's. I go off and on about May. I am scheduled for May 1. Considering the rumored consideration of bau for the marathon and rumour of modified park schedules and practices. I'm thinking not to cancel, yet be prepared.
Side note, I read your msg in a Mater voice

It’s just frustrating and irritating! We planned and saved for three whole years to go. And this virus has to be the cause for everything to stop I can’t even hold my sons fist birthday part because of it.

Upvote 0

lissa_hulshizer

Original Poster
You can all but cancel your honeymoon...

We will be very lucky if we get to enter any of the parks by July at this point.
Then we need to say screw it to Disney then am I correct. Then Disney need to reschedule people’s times give them free air fair and all of that because I just wasted in you way of thinking like 400.00 on a plane ticket to go to their parks and then 2k on the resort and my package. They need to refund me all of my money including my air fair and btw that it wasn’t included and I won’t even receive half of that back. So do you think they will do all that for me?

Upvote 0

HauntedMansionFLA

It’s just frustrating and irritating! We planned and saved for three whole years to go. And this virus has to be the cause for everything to stop I can’t even hold my sons fist birthday part because of it.
Well, Disney hasn’t made any official announcement of being closed past the end of March. Disney management will make decisions on what’s best for their guest and cast members. Please take the whatever precautions the CDC is instructing the public to follow so your son can have a second birthday party.

Upvote 0

HauntedMansionFLA

Then we need to say screw it to Disney then am I correct. Then Disney need to reschedule people’s times give them free air fair and all of that because I just wasted in you way of thinking like 400.00 on a plane ticket to go to their parks and then 2k on the resort and my package. They need to refund me all of my money including my air fair and btw that it wasn’t included and I won’t even receive half of that back. So do you think they will do all that for me?
People who have scheduled vacations can cancel without penalties though the end of June.
But for you, I hope you don’t get a dime back with that entitlement attitude 😂

Upvote 0

lissa_hulshizer

Original Poster
My son won’t be attending. I just had a friend come but me from there and I’m fine. I have family who lives there and they are fine. I’m form mi and we have it pretty bad here as it is FL isn’t any different tbh.

Upvote 0

HauntedMansionFLA

I know. I don’t want to cancel. I know I won’t get my money back for my flight in May if we can’t go. So we won’t be able to go because of the flight and who I went through.
You can always call the airline yourself and not depend on Disney to fix something outside their company. It’s called being an adult and fix it yourself.

Upvote 0

Giss Neric

Girl, I understand cause everyone is frustrated too and honeymoon is a big deal. Before even making assumptions, let's wait and see if Disney is true to their word that the parks will only remain close only till the end of this month. If it reopens with modified experiences for park guests then it's a good sign that the parks will eventually open by May. If it extends it closures till the whole April or longer then you have to reschedule unfortunately.

You need to understand that this is not just a national emergency but it's worldwide. Everyone and everything is affected. Please do not think of yourself only and the money you spent. Tons of people have the same problem as you. You need to be patient and be considerate of others. You are showing signs of entitlement based on that comment. Let Disney and other companies come back to their usual flow of things first then that's the time you do something about either rescheduling or cancelling. Right now, you need to chill the f*&$ out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom