Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disneyland

Phroobar

One can hope during this closure period they can work on getting ROTR running better.
Disney has decided to hire monkeys to fix ROTR because they are immune to the Corona virus.

thumbnail-1498669447895.jpg

BubbaisSleep

Just to chime in my experience yesterday. I got my boarding group probably a few seconds after 8:00 AM and was assigned #92. I forget the exact time, but we got on probably around 3 PM.

For all the talk about reduced travel due to the coronavirus, the park seemed packed yesterday.
A lot of schools were canceled this week so maybe that came into play. My spring break got pushed up a month early the other day. I believe many universities decided to take the rest of the month off instead.

Heppenheimer

A lot of schools were canceled this week so maybe that came into play. My spring break got pushed up a month early the other day. I believe many universities decided to take the rest of the month off instead.
I overheard at least a few people in lines say just that. School is out, and people are being told to stay home from work, so hey, let's go to Disneyland! The crowds were noticeably lighter after the closure announcement yesterday, but the rain may have contributed.

SuddenStorm

According to ThrillData, Rise of the Resistance hasn't had a single group called today. The ride is on track to have its worst day since opening. This isn't a good sign since the park will soon be heading into its busy spring break season where students and families from around the country make their annual pilgrimage to Disneyland.

I really hope Disney gets the rides reliability issues sorted out sooner than later, today really demonstrates the ride wasn't ready for prime time.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

According to ThrillData, Rise of the Resistance hasn't had a single group called today. The ride is on track to have its worst day since opening. This isn't a good sign since the park will soon be heading into its busy spring break season where students and families from around the country make their annual pilgrimage to Disneyland.

I really hope Disney gets the rides reliability issues sorted out sooner than later, today really demonstrates the ride wasn't ready for prime time.
I am giving you Forest Whittaker eye right now.

The app has even more bugs now too! I can't even access the boarding group screen!
750F48D1-09D8-471B-9A99-D655AB3FCC28.png

DrAlice

Since they are going to be cycling rides during the closure (according to someone on this forum - sorry, I can't remember who said it now), are we optimistic that Rise Before Dawn gets its act together for when the park opens again? Can they use this time to fix whatever issues it seems to have? Or are the issues related to moving guests through the thing?

Phroobar

It will still have a lengthy turnover for each day. That won't change but I assume guests. They can simulate guests with those water dummies and such but nothing can compare until you have real guests. Also, every attraction has downtimes almost daily. Just none are talked about as much as rise.
In many cases water dummies follow directions just as well as the average AP holder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom