News Disney to offer discount on new MagicBand designs as an optional alternative to complimentary solid color MagicBands

JohnD

Feeling like the selections are lacking lately. Seems like it's transitioned almost entirely to dumping stock of magic bands that are about to be discontinued or that sell poorly.

Now there's this one. $20.

1582054303481.png

JohnD

That’s been there a couple weeks now. I try to check once a day for something as nice as the Epcot one I saw last month.

Just tried to purchase the Sorcerer Mickey one for my upcoming trip. It's sold out. I have no desire to spend $20 for a gray GE band. I have 9 days left. I'll keep checking. Otherwise, I have no need to order another complimentary band. I have one of every color.

I also missed out on the Sorcerer Mickey band and the selections on there now pretty much suck. I mean, they can't do any better than Vampirina and Stitch? Any idea how frequently the selection is updated?

DCBaker

Premium Member
I also missed out on the Sorcerer Mickey band and the selections on there now pretty much suck. I mean, they can't do any better than Vampirina and Stitch? Any idea how frequently the selection is updated?

It used to be updated somewhat often, but pretty much the same bands have been there for at least two or three weeks. Some tend to get swapped out every couple days, but nothing new has been added since the last new bands posted.

disneygeek90

Pirates of the Caribbean and Mickey 2020 MBs currently available. I purchased the Pirates MB.
Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking to get my dad another band for a while, he wears the same 20th anniversary AK band no matter what park he's at lol. I like to be a little more coordinated with my band selections. I just ordered him the Pirates, I think he'll like it and can't beat it for $10.

jinx8402

Has anyone ever had an issue with ordering a premium band, but getting a plain grey one? That just happened to me. I confirmed the initial email I received after ordering showed the correct band, and I was charged for 4 premium bands. In MDE it showed as a plain grey band, but I heard of others seeing that but getting the correct band in the mail. Unfortunately, I did not get the right band and on the shipping receipt it had the 3 correct premium + 1 incorrect grey.

I did call Disney and they seemingly are correcting it, just hope with how much the stock varies I get the band my son wanted. Just curious if others had any similar issue and if Disney did get it resolved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom