Incident at BTMRR (2/9)

Touchdown

Original Poster
Something really weird occurred at BTMRR as I was riding the ride, they evacuated the queue. The ride was not broken, there was no EMS personal, and I saw no camera crews around. There was however a bunch of white shirted managers. It was really bizarre.

Touchdown

Original Poster
It appears the Mansion is down too, so maybe something on the ROA? Glad I beat the hoard over to pirates, it’s queue is full now, but I got in line just as they were opening up the courtyard switchbacks.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Something really weird occurred at BTMRR as I was riding the ride, they evacuated the queue. The ride was not broken, there was no EMS personal, and I saw no camera crews around. There was however a bunch of white shirted managers. It was really bizarre.

How do you know it didn't break down? Were they still running it with guests?

Touchdown

Original Poster
Fadra (the mommy blogger) is at WDW today and they evacd the queue so she could get right on.

Word is, she was wearing her comped pair of New Balances as well.

If I was a more devious and petty person I would bomb her blog on that with negative comments. There is no reason to empty the queue, simply give her a train to herself via exit or do it before opening, not 10:30 am.

Lilofan

Seriously. She's a mommy blogger...not Steven Tyler or Eddie Vedder or someone who needs amped up security.
I think WDW had a Disney Mommy Bloggers convention and gives the mother's discounted rates. I can see Disney catering to the mommy bloggers who can be influential in their blogs. Social media is very powerful in many ways.

Touchdown

Original Poster
This faudra is a real person, I have no idea if she was here, she doesn’t have a post today.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom