The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY

TheOriginalTiki

Tips & Trivia

Stanza III Program Guide

------

sEPTlxm.png

------

Where in the World are Yensid and Figment?

hmTqb5E.png

Can you figure out where Figment and Yensid went on their vacation this week based on this postcard?
(Sound Trivia arrives midway through the Stanza)​

Nemesis at Alton Towers. What do I win?

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Stanza III - Fantasmic 2000

With just over 2 days left in the second Stanza, let's take some time for some behind the scenes info! Our plan is for each stanza (or most stanzas) to have a Fantasmic 2000 post that shares some fun facts and info about the making of this competition by @Outbound @PerGronStudio and me! It can also serve as a convenient reminder that the current stanza is almost done!

Unused Ideas for Team Names

For Stanza 3's Fantasmic 2000 post, I'm gonna talk a bit about some of ideas that were discussed for the team names before we settled on Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy!

We knew we wanted three teams. Even if (like Season 5 and like what happened after Stanza II in this season) we had to merge into two teams pretty quickly, we wanted to try the three team system. Somewhat smaller groups help give players some breathing room to get started and gives us, as hosts, a chance to see everyone showcase their skills. It's easier for all that to get lost in the shuffle if teams have 20 people on them haha

So, that then begged the questions of what the names of the teams should be!

We started by taking a look back at the team names from previous seasons...​
  • Season 1: Magic vs Fantasy
  • Season 2 International: Land vs Air vs Sea
  • Season 3: Team Mickey vs Donald vs Goofy vs Oswald (Disney Characters)​
  • Season 4 Homecoming: Castle vs Verde vs Brava (Horizons)... later Orange vs Green after the eventual merge (Mission: Space)​
  • Season 5 Endgame: Princes (Prince Phillip) vs Warriors (Robin Hood) vs Supers (Mr. Incredible)... all Heroic Qualities, later Walt vs Roy (Founders of Disney)​

After looking back at those past names, we started throwing out some ideas...​
  • Team Orlando vs Team Anaheim vs Team Hollywood (Disney and Universal park locations in America, which we might not be visiting due to the international focus).
  • Team Americas vs Team Europe vs Team Asia (Continents we will probably be visiting)
  • Team Magic (or Fantasy) vs Team Wonder vs Team Dream (Disney Cruise Ships)
  • Team Avengers vs Team X-Men vs Team Jedi (Teams from major Disney IPs)
  • Team Fantasy vs Team Land vs Team Mickey(Winning teams of the first 3 seasons)
    • Eventually merges to Team Brava vs Team Warriors (Winning teams of the later 2)
1580872703957.png

We loved the idea of the mascot/host characters from Season 5 (Robin Hood, Peter Pan, and MR. Incredible). So, some of our brainstorming started turning towards ways to incorporate mascots into the themes for the names!​
  • Team Adventure vs Team Romance vs Team Discovery (Named after the principles S.E.A. was founded according to Tokyo Disney Sea's Fortress Exploration). The Ghosts of the founding members of S.E.A. (Magellan, Da Vinci, and Marco Polo ) would serve as the mascots. This idea either evolved from or into the Fortress of Fate (I can't remember which came first)
  • Team Hightower vs Team Mystic vs Team Oceaneer. (Famous S.E.A. characters) Those characters could've been the mascots​
1580873083040.png

But there was one idea from @Outbound that just grabbed our attention and caught on right away...

1580873212494.png

Named for the iconic words Walt used to describe his park on its opening day. "Here you Leave today, and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy"

The first suggestion for mascots was very different from the final three chosen. Ichabod Crane, Wilbur Robinson, and Moana were the first suggestion to represent the three teams (or any character from the past, the future, and a fantasy world). My one request for the mascots were that they'd be easy to draw for the comics lol.

We quickly decided to focus more on park IPs, which doesn't give a lot of options for "Fantasy," but that's ok. @PerGronStudio pitched Lincoln, John Progress, and Hatbox Ghost and we pretty much instantly loved them!

That's it for Stanza III's Fantasmic 2000! Next week we'll have a new topic for some more BTS info. If there's anything you're interested in learning about, let us know!

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
giphy.gif

Team Tomorrow has decided to use a Vacation Day!

This means that the due date for Stanza III has been pushed back by 24 hours.

This Project is now due Friday, February 7th at 11:59 PM EST

Time Zones

Walt Disney World- 11:59 PM
Disneyland Park - 8:59 PM
Disneyland Paris - 5:59 AM
Disneyland Tokyo - 1:59 PM

They have 1 Vacation Day remaining
Team Yesterday has 2 remaining

TheOriginalTiki

spacemt354

Chili's
space's Stanza III Guest Reviews
x1Y47Jw.png

This Stanza we saw folks like @Disneypugs. step up and become the team leader while others were sick or busy. It's not easy to lead a team but I think you tried your best and you'll only get better with practice. Some things you did very well was being active and updating the team with information when needed. You always kept the central doc handy to repost when updates were made and around at peak times in the morning and night to keep the flow moving. Something to improve on I think is the need to be more declarative. When you are the leader, your voice holds more weight, and lots of times people are going to remain silent and wait for your decision despite previously agreeing on something. While this round that scenario applied to the vacation day extension, the next round it could be on the direction of the project as a whole - so just keep that in mind for yourself and the future PMs that your voice holds weight.

Another thing to emphasize going forward is to make sure everyone takes turns leading the team and having larger roles for the project. For example - there was a great parrot art contribution from @Brer Panther this project, while others such as @D Hindley took on an art role as well as writing and organizing chunks of the project. Next round, it would be neat if those roles were flipped, with Doug taking on just art for the project, while others like Brer took on the bulk of the writing. This will not only lead to nuanced project designs, but also build up everyone's skills as the game moves forward, while moreover ensuring nobody gets overworked. Food for thought! Lastly, for some folks who haven't participated as much throughout the first 3 Stanzas, if you do get an opportunity next round - it would be great to see you take those lead roles so we can all see your talents put on display.
-------------

Now onto the project - Indiana Jones was a really neat choice. With World Showcase delving into more IP in the coming years, and Disney World lacking the classic character in attraction form, an adventure thrill ride in Morocco sounds like a great way to have more Indy in the parks while also bolstering one of the least populated WS pavilions.

The intro was very well done and the picturesque artwork by Doug mixed in with a hidden mickey in the rocks (maybe maybe not?) combined with the force perspective of the Tower of Terror behind Morocco (one of my favorite imagineering feats of all time) was just great. I also appreciate how you took the time out to explain the geography, it was short and sweet, but gives the reader a little added tidbit to inform them of what you based it off of. The map was useful as well as an aerial viewpoint of how to fit this attraction in the pavilion location. The first pre-show was brilliantly written, as was the second pre-show but for me without a map this seems like a lot in a little space. I know you had scaled it out in the chat so it's not that big of a deal to me, but for someone not in the chat it's definitely something that would pop out as 'this is kinda big' The vehicles were an interesting choice and a bit of a step up from the Indy vehicles - so it makes sense to go with something established even if not in use yet. The attraction itself diverts enough away from other Indiana Jones attractions to be its own thing, which is definitely a plus, a ride-layout map would have been cool for this section. I did also laugh at the subtle jab to the Mummy in the guests' thoughts. The post-ride gift shop was also very well written.

Overall, some high points in this project and I think the thing to focus on going forward is to coordinate and conquer. It goes without saying that when busy or sick - that all comes first, but here's to hoping everything goes well next round and into the future and you can implement some of these new tools to your projects!

cTPOEhh.png

Right off the bat this team's shining mark is teamwork. With a structured hierarchy established early on with Tiki leading the charge, the fellow teammates in TMNT plus new additions like @Disney Dad 3000 blended in seamlessly to the flow of the team, offering additional custom artwork and inventive project concepts. This team doesn't needed pages upon pages of back and forth - what I like about this team is the efficiency of it all. From what I could see you had a vision and worked throughout the week to see that vision take flight.

The podcast was a great concept to add some nuance to the project! That's the kind of creativity SA was founded on - not only thinking up the imagineering but also thinking outside the box on how to present it!. The presentation is to me how you get a 'wow' out of the reader (and to be honest at least for me a wow presentation, I tend to overlook small tidbits that I might have otherwise been more critical of if you show effort and ingenuity in these aspects. And that's why my one piece of advice going forward is to continue that trend. One comment in the brainstorming had to do with how to present the music, and the go-to response was to do it how you "usually" do it. But doing the standard won't push these projects forward and won't push yourselves as well! While Google Sites is a great accomplishment, this is the 3rd time using it, and while I think the formatting has improved since Stanza I and in each subsequent round (practice makes perfect) it is also important to not rest on your laurels going forward. See what kind of projects you have, and how you can 'plus' your project in creative ways, either by a novel presentation, format, custom artwork, music, etc If you make the a project goal each Stanza you'll be surprised how much you'll creatively improve.
-------------

First, love the attraction poster - really neat way of adding a realistic spin to the project. That kind of stuff I just get a big kick out of - I enjoy when there's attraction posters, queue health warning signs, maps, photoshop, custom art, yada yada, it just makes the whole project feel so real...like this 'could' be a real attraction. The setting fits in well with the trackless attraction in France, as well as the other World Showcase attractions, including UK and Turkey Pavilion SAU attractions that I was happy to see have a namedrop in the project. Really nice work at explaining the location. The topic of Arabian Nights I think had some sound reasoning behind it and the research into how to design the attraction taking inspiration from dark rides from Efteling and reference images of tourism from Casablanca posters - all really great stuff. The overhead map also helped lay everything out though I do wish there were some labels on it.

Getting into the 'Ride' itself the setting and transitions all flow very well. Some aesthetic conundrums I had were mainly with the setup of posting the attraction layout at the bottom of the page, and not having a delineation between the queue segment and the attraction segment of the write-up, however those are minor tidbits for next time. The attraction itself feels like a nice hybrid of classic dark ride tributaries with the technological flair of the 21st century. Very well written, had a seamless flow to it and I could visualize it through the descriptive text. One thing again for the future that I'd like to see possibly from this team is a dive into custom art. There were flares of it in this project and last, but a scene or two from this attraction to encapsulate the style that shines through in the writing would have made this fantastic proposal even more amazing in my mind.

In the end though - this team I feel has improved each and every round, and if you keep pushing yourselves to try new things in new ways - you'll just continue to grow as the game goes on.

And P.S. as I'm finishing this I'm watching and listening to the unique podcast from Tiki and Mickeyfan - that kind of creativity is what I like to see - keep it up and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Congrats and good luck to both teams!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I'm very happy that both teams took advantage of the vacation day to create amazing stuff!

Unfortunately, that means I'm not as available for reviews as early as planned. I have read through the projects though and gave my rankings to the other judges. I'll get reviews out as soon as I can when I get off work tomorrow!

Some quick mini-reviews:
Team Tomorrow

Very cool!

Team Yesterday

Also very cool!

Full reviews tomorrow evening!​

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

After some intensive research in Morocco, the secrets to decoding the Bluth documents were uncovered! While the exact location of Maleficent's Castle wasn't listed in the real estate documents, we discovered it was nestled in-between the major cities of Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo in Brazil.

dlbr.jpg

"Wait a second... I know that place!" @AceAstro says. "Disneyland Brazil!!"

Team Tomorrow in the Disney Adventure and Team Yesterday in the Disney Adventure have set sail for South America. Our ships are currently traveling approximately 170 1/3 knots, which puts our arrival time at roughly 23:59 EST Saturday.

giphy.gif

Until then, sit back and relax by the pool while you wait for the reviews!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

After some intensive research in Morocco, the secrets to decoding the Bluth documents were uncovered! While the exact location of Maleficent's Castle wasn't listed in the real estate documents, we discovered it was nestled in-between the major cities of Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo in Brazil.

dlbr.jpg

"Wait a second... I know that place!" @AceAstro says. "Disneyland Brazil!!"

Team Tomorrow in the Disney Adventure and Team Yesterday in the Disney Adventure have set sail for South America. Our ships are currently traveling approximately 170 1/3 knots, which puts our arrival time at roughly 23:59 EST Saturday.

giphy.gif

Until then, sit back and relax by the pool while you wait for the reviews!

Outbound

Outbound's Reviews.png

Today was an unfortunate time for me to judge. I've been super busy and only had the past hour and a half to review the projects. I was intending on posting shorter than usual reviews, but I love these too much and want to give everyone credit where it's due. I will instead be postponing detailed reviews to tonight (when most of the East Coasters are asleep) after the results. Sorry.

Until then here are a few of my points -

TEAM TOMORROW
Indiana Jones is such an under-utilized IP, I love the choice to go with him.
The artwork here is amazing across the board.
My favorite detail was the parrot in the queue show, very smart fun implementation that adds to the surroundings.
The whole capture part was fun, but I have to question its logistics. It seems more like you are basing this off Rise of the Resistance (which I haven't been on so I may be misinformed) but to my understanding is based on the concept that you are captured. By freeing the guests mid-queue it makes the whole "capture" part seem unneeded, and adds too many characters and employees into the intro.
The ride itself is awesome! You really went all-out here.

TEAM YESTERDAY
The podcast is super original, love it!
The sites, on the other hand, is the third in a row for this team. Make sure next stanza to do something else.
I was going to say no-IPs is the "safer" option because it fits so much in with the rest of the EPCOT attractions... but considering Disney's direction I question how realistic non-IPs are anymore! A great choice anyway.
The non-IP captures the essence of EPCOT perfectly!​

DisneyManOne

How about another two-in-one review? I couldn't get last week's review in because of college, but now that I have a bit of free time tonight, I'll get both last week's and this week's review in right now.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Disney's Adventure

I never would've thought that an "it's a small world" inspired cruise ship could turn out so well. The idea of each deck representing a different region of the world is a novel idea; and I was surprised to see how well it turned out.

Your concept for a Sleeping Beauty stage adaptation intrigued me. However, I do feel that you could've embraced more world culture and outright embraced the film's musical roots in ballet. Since the score for the film is basically a restructured version of Tchaikovsky's score for his Sleeping Beauty ballet, why not simply tell the story through dance? I can easily see the fight between Phillip and the dragon being underscored with dance and a large Kong on Broadway-esque puppet. Also, who would write all these new songs? It's hard for me to picture these new songs without knowledge of who's writing them. But, as long as it's not Pasek and Paul, we're good. The other shows were wonderful, and Mickeyfan's blurb about which show was which (revue/original story with existing music) helped tremendously.

I love the tropical island vibe you have with the rest of the activities. I wonder, for the Neverland Pool, were you inspired by the former Neverland Pool at the Disneyland Hotel? To me, your concept sounds like a Next Gen version of the original concept. I admit, I've never been one for describing hotels -- that's probably my weakest point as an Armchair Imagineer. My wheelhouse is firmly within the theme park side of things -- but the rooms you designed were quite excellent. The restaurants were likewise excellent. All in all, very nice project.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Arabian Nights

Wow. I mean, really, wow. This was incredibly epic, Team Yesterday! Honestly, if I weren't adamant on bringing more countries to World Showcase in my ideas (the art shows that it would cut into where I put the India pavilion in my ideas), I would happily add this concept to my EPCOT ideas in a heartbeat. The concept of an aerial trackless dark ride is definitely a plussing of the already awesome trackless dark ride system. I admit, I am a bit iffy on how the vehicles will look, however. By "flat ride", do you mean the Magic Carpets of Aladdin over at the Magic Kingdom?

2aee788641cbe046c41101602650b418.jpg

Given how their carpets have benches designed like cushions, will yours have similar benches, or are you aiming for more of the "you're-actually-sitting-on-the-carpet" vibe, as seen in the picture on your website?

The ride-through itself was wonderful. I love the idea of each show scene gradually getting bigger and bigger; thus heightening the sheer wonder and joy as the story goes on. It really does help to showcase that we are seeing Morocco through the eyes of a child. Plus, the idea of having the grandparents narrate adds a greater sense of nostalgia about the experience.

In the end, I think this may be your best work among the best stanzas, Team Yesterday. One question remains, however: When can I get a FastPass+ for it?

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
maxresdefault.jpg

As you can see, there's been som issues on our end today with time to write reviews.

BUT we have each thoroughly read through the projects and reached our decision.

Results will be posted shortly and Stanza IV shortly after! Then my full reviews will be written up after.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
1581222455328.png

Thanks to everyone who participated in this challenge. After much discussion, The Agents of S.E.A. have come to a decision. This was another particularly close Stanza between the two teams, but only one can establish themselves within the Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe...

Team Tomorrow
An incredibly fun, well-thought out, and exciting ride! But Indiana Jones was perhaps not the perfect fit for EPCOT/Morocco. Plus, the attraction's story was just slightly more complex than needed.

Team Yesterday!
A very very close round! But your project fit EPCOT like a glove while still feeling unique! Plus, the poster and the podcast really helped elevate the presentation. Though if Stanza 4 uses a Google Site again you automatically lose ;P

The teams are now arriving in Brazil and their next mission will begin shortly!

The Fortress of Fate has summoned...

@MickeyMousketeer
@Disneylover152
@FireMountain

To those called, The Fortress of Fate has summoned you. If you are mentioned in that thread, you will have 24 hours to plead your case. Elimination is on the line, and someone IS going home!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Chapter 4: The Teams Search Disneyland Brazil

The teams arrive in Disneyland Brazil and decide to stretch their legs a bit before searching for Maleficent's Castle. Crossing the Atlantic Ocean by boat can be a tiring trip, even if you're travelling in a cruise ship.

"Finally! The ship is great, but I'm ready for some time on shore" @Evilgidgit says while sipping on various non-alcoholic fizzy drinks and juices they ordered from The Chandler Lounge from the Disney Adventure during the trip.

@Disneypugs. then replies, "I'm just happy to be getting out of Morocco! I'm ready to explore somewhere new!" A sentiment a few others from team Tomorrow share. "I've never been to Disneyland Brazil, where should we go to first?"

"Obviously Fire Mountain!" @FireMountain exclaims!

disney-brazil-map-jpg.361143

The teams head into the park, dash up Main Street USA, and then ignore Belle's Castle and the lovely gardens almost completely to make a clockwise loop around Disneyland Brazil (as all sensible people do in a castle park).

The teams enjoy the views of the grand volcano at the center of Adventure Bay as the make their way through the A Selva Incomum sub-land to their destination. As S.E.A. members themselves, they appreciate the Era 3 S.E.A. theme. Obviously, they stop by Jock Lindsay's to grab a Dole Whip.

enhance

The teams make it to Puerto Escondido sub-land to ride Fire Mountain! A thrilling roller coaster ride through the heart of the grand volcano, Mount Xbalanque! While there, they get to say hi to an old friend...

"Volcano Bat!!! Oh, how I've missed you!" @D Hindley exclaims! A lot of the older forum members share his excitement, much to the confusion of newer members.

RZHrybp.png

After that ride, they travel on wards to Frontierland. The wonderful, quaint scenery is so serene and lovely that they almost forgot about their mission to find Maleficent's Castle! The teams decide to have a lunch meeting at Fort Wilderness. Dining upstairs so they can have a lovely panoramic view of the whole land!

3060655081356571721%253Faccount_id%253D9

"Obviously, the most likely place for Maleficent's castle to be hiding is Fantasyland. People would easily notice something like that if it was just sitting next to Country Bear Jamboree." @Disney Dad 3000 says using some pretty solid logic.

@Brer Oswald and @Brer Panther ask the team to ride Splash Mountain, for obvious reasons, before leaving Frontierland. Then the teams continue their circle and wander into Fantasyland.

"A Wonderland themed roller coaster! That's amazing!" @gam3rprincess says after noticing Through the Rabbit Hole right by where they entered the land! The teams take a quick break from their search to ride another attraction. While they're on break anyways, they decide to keep the lack of momentum going and ride Frozen Mountain.

6245425421066783251%253Faccount_id%253D9

The omnimover dark ride enchants and delights the team. But they really should be hunting for the Codex. "Alright, we do have a mission here. We have to find the castle. The fate of the entire SAU depends on it! We can't just goof off all day!" @Tux says trying to get the agents back on task.

"Of course, we gotta stay focused. Time to get back to work!" @TheOriginalTiki says, "Right after we ride Tron Lightcycle Grid Arena. It's on my coaster bucket list!"

35.jpg

After experiencing one last groundbreaking feat of imagineering (this time in the form of a dark ride/roller coaster hybrid themed to the 80s cult classic, Tron), the teams get back to searching for their goal. No signs of an evil castle full of dark magic in Tomorrowland though.

The teams then make a quick pass through Muppets Land and Toontown Fair. Not too much to see. These were both temporary lands to help round out the opening day line-up while Adventure Bay was constructed. Both very cool and full of interesting ideas, but simple scenery and mostly cloned attractions. It doesn't take long for the imagineers to make it back to the Castle Gardens at the front of the park.

"Well, we've made a loop around the entire park and didn't find Maleficent's Castle! Could it be in Downtown Disney or the Stanford Harbor Hotel?" @mickeyfan5534 asks showing off the detailed research they're known for.

"Well, there is one place in the park we haven't looked through yet..." As @NateD1226 says that, the teams all look in unison towards the park icon. It seems fuzzy, distorted. Almost as if a curse has been place on it, hiding its true form...

giphy.gif

The Bluths had somehow gotten a hold of the deed for Belle's Castle at the center of Disneyland Brazil! Not realizing it was so important, or who the mysterious green woman was that they were dealing with, they sold the property to Maleficent! She then replaced the fairy tale castle with her own twisted fortress, using a spell to hide it from the view of guests! The team call up S.E.A. H.Q. to let them know that the castle has been found!

"Great work, agents. You make the Society proud!" Bob Iger congratulates.

"The three of us will break into the castle and hack the codex," Abraham Lincoln declares.

"You imagineers will stay in the park to keep a look out for L.A.N.D." Hatbox Ghost says.

"Team Tomorrow, head to Frontierland! Team Yesterday, head to Tomorrowland! For irony's sake!" John Progress says, "We have a full proof plan to break into the castle and get through the high tech security! It won’t be easy though, this Mission might just be Impossible!

eCuNzwE.png

"Oh no! L.A.N.D. Agents have broken into the park!" @kmbmw777 yells out to warn everyone after he notices the mysterious cloaked villains!

"How did they know the castle was here? No one outside of S.E.A. and the Bluth family should have anyway of knowing" @Disneypugs. asks the most important question.

"That's not important at the moment," Abraham Lincoln calls out! "It's gonna take some time to finish hacking the mainframe of Maleficent's Codex! You have to find a way to distract L.A.N.D.!"

But how will a group of talented, creative imagineers with the power to reshape reality and make dreams come to life distract a group of villains who hate quality, popular theme park attractions?

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
FyhIyJO.png

Welcome to Disneyland Brazil! One unique element of the Sorcerer’s Apprentice is the ability to travel to new places not possible in other competitions.

puzYNqsPp3TvIH9sZPMoI60s4qEG6RL_ZZHiJzq_uxg1ZzMhXk66RI2EhXIg-b8r94tiEVFz-46f-aRYLFlW82sWMugrBJmCYhNDXAiyVqIMOzALwvf21ZnZ3xOX0EhdL5SGsKZp

When constructed, Disneyland Brazil did not feature an Adventureland. Therefore, the simpler lands of Muppets Land and Toontown Fair were created to even out the park. But now “Adventure Bay” has opened, and Disneyland Brazil would like to rework two IPs on the decline.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create an all-new land for Disneyland Brazil, in the area currently occupied by Toontown Fair and Muppets Land.

- The land’s theme can be a rework of these IPs or something totally new.
- Consider what is unique to Disneyland Brazil.
- After two more-constraining prompts, let this Stanza be a time to let loose your creativity!

Project Managers
Yesterday
- @Disney Dad 3000
Tomorrow - @kmbmw777

Guest Reviewers
Yesterday
- @DisneyManOne, @JokersWild, @spacemt354
Tomorrow - @MagicFeather, @Voxel, @JokersWild, @spacemt354

This Project is due Saturday, February 15th at 11:59 PM EST

Time Zones

Walt Disney World- 11:59 PM
Disneyland Park - 8:59 PM
Disneyland Paris - 5:59 AM
Disneyland Tokyo - 1:59 PM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom