Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Bookings hotel & bib packages directly at Disney opened up, I am in for the 5th edition of the run weekend.

Packages for the Princess run are for sale aswell but I don't care for that weekend. It's a 5 and 8k weekend with a 13K challenge. Who cares for 13K? :)

But I was so looking forward to seeing you run in a princess gown. 🤣

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Only if you join me as Prince Charming! Would be a love picture to show to @LAKid53 ;-)

But I want to wear my Tiana outfit that I couldn’t wear Marathon weekend 2018 because it was too cold ☹️

And she’s going to tell you she has too many cruises scheduled to run in DLP. Personally, I think she has so many scheduled because she can’t remember the dates for the DLP races so she just keeps booking cruises so that she can say “I’d come run with you but I can’t because I’m going on a cruise”. 😉🤣

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
But I want to wear my Tiana outfit that I couldn’t wear Marathon weekend 2018 because it was too cold ☹

And she’s going to tell you she has too many cruises scheduled to run in DLP. Personally, I think she has so many scheduled because she can’t remember the dates for the DLP races so she just keeps booking cruises so that she can say “I’d come run with you but I can’t because I’m going on a cruise”. 😉🤣

I can't help that my ladies like to cruise in September. 😁

RunningKoen

1585149912612.png

RunningKoen

Mods can we unpin this? Replace it with a more relevant thread like the Disneyland Paris, Star Wars, or Virtual Running threads and pin those.

The same applies to the Disneyland and Avengers race I’ll be posting this in those threads as well @wdwmagic

Great ideas, @Surferboy567. This topic could be renamed ' runDisney France' so it would be used for both weekends, assuming that the cancelled inaugural princess weekend will happen in spring 2021.

Beertiger

@RunningKoen - Got a call today from DLP about my reservation that needs to be moved but the woman confirmed that they are still going forward with plans for race weekend 😃
I imagine it'll be mainland Europe only if it does go ahead, due to quarantine regulations with international travel. I wonder how they're going to handle refunds if that's the case. Being from the UK I better give them a call to find out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom