Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

trainplane3

I love Ashoka as a character, but with the exception of a disembodied voice, she was not part of the saga. The audience for TCW is much smaller and niche than the saga audience.
I think the animation style didn't help it. Because, man, there's some rough stuff in the show for being for "kids".
So.
Many.
Executions.

No Name

Just looked up some reviews online and I’m kind of shocked. Everyone that I’ve talked to about the land has said they don’t really like the movie that much but Pandora was incredible. I think I mixed up how popular the movie is with the actual quality of the movie.

People liked the movie, it just had no lasting impression on people. Few cared about it two years later, much less eight or ten. That’s why most people thought Galaxy’s Edge would be much more successful than Pandora. But perhaps, here’s a wild thought... quality plays a role too.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

.... you seemed so sure about that. ;)

I was talking about 1 billion U.S.A. like End Game. this is the lowest grossing star wars film out of the 3 of the new trilogy. so yeah i am still confident. i don't care about international dollars. unless its American its all toilet paper and monopoly money to me.

disneygeek90

I was talking about 1 billion U.S.A. like End Game. this is the lowest grossing star wars film out of the 3 of the new trilogy. so yeah i am still confident. i don't care about international dollars. unless its American its all toilet paper and monopoly money to me.
I’m pretty sure Disney will accept their money in any currency.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom