Coronavirus closes Shanghai Disneyland and movie theaters

seascape

Original Poster
China's Coronavirus outbreak is costing Hollywood millions as thearters close during the biggest boxoffice period in China and now closing themeparks. Closing Shanghai Disneyland will hurt Disney in the January to March quarter but is the right thing to do. We need to get a hand on this outbreak before it becomes a worldwide problem and hits the US. As I am on my way to WDW I hope no one there is infected. I can only imagine how the parks would look if there was an outbreak in California or Florida.

Lilofan

China's Coronavirus outbreak is costing Hollywood millions as thearters close during the biggest boxoffice period in China and now closing themeparks. Closing Shanghai Disneyland will hurt Disney in the January to March quarter but is the right thing to do. We need to get a hand on this outbreak before it becomes a worldwide problem and hits the US. As I am on my way to WDW I hope no one there is infected. I can only imagine how the parks would look if there was an outbreak in California or Florida.
Hopefully WDW screens the China pavillion/Epcot international cast prior to them start working by the WDW medical team. These cast are rotated and coming from China to work in Epcot on a regular basis.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

It's already hit the US in some spots.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom