Boardwalk to MK

Herdman

Original Poster
I've heard some real horror stories about the length of time it takes to get to the MK from the Boardwalk Villas. Is there any chance that catching the skyliner at Epcot to the Riviera Resort, then taking a bus from there to the MK being faster? Or should we just use Lyft/Minnie Vans? Or is it really not that bad from personal experience? We won't have a vehicle....

RememberWhen

No. Just take the bus. Sometimes the busses are a bit slow, but not compared to walking/boating to Epcot and taking the skyliner then walking to the bus stops then waiting for the bus. I mean, if you’re looking for a scenic option, go for it. Otherwise, bus/Minnie van/Lyft.

Dad 2 M & M

I've heard some real horror stories about the length of time it takes to get to the MK from the Boardwalk Villas. Is there any chance that catching the skyliner at Epcot to the Riviera Resort, then taking a bus from there to the MK being faster? Or should we just use Lyft/Minnie Vans? Or is it really not that bad from personal experience? We won't have a vehicle....
Monorail from Epcot?

While not ideal as you'd have to walk/boat to Epcot, and transfer Monorails at TTC, but it is an option.

The Busing at the Epcot Resort blvd is among the worst, but as others have pointed out, it's hit or miss at other resorts as well...

NeedMoreMickey

Just allow an extra 15 minutes to the schedule you already have set. We usually stay at BW, YC or BC and don’t really have a major problem getting to MK or AK

BeautyBelle

We've stayed at BW and YC a few times and I never really noticed a problem. The only time I recall waiting is after our afternoon swimming break, when Disney sends out fewer busses because there are fewer people going to the parks. But even with that wait I going to Epcot, all the way through Epcot, then taking the monorail would take longer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom