DHS FastPass Tiers Have Changed along with FP+ for Smugglers Run

Purduevian

So now what are the priorities I wonder. Slinky or SR?
Also Pick 2: ToT, RnRC, and TSMM

I would think Slinky, TSMM, and RnRC? ToT and SR seem to have greater capacity and thus more likely to have FP+ available?

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
So now what are the priorities I wonder. Slinky or SR?
Also Pick 2: ToT, RnRC, and TSMM

I would think Slinky, TSMM, and RnRC? ToT and SR seem to have greater capacity and thus more likely to have FP+ available?
I would imagine after TSMM, in Tier 2 RnR, AS2, and ToT will all be roughly similar.

Tom Morrow

The other negative to this is that, if you haven't noticed, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror have had somewhat shorter wait times since they were both put on the same tier. Now, with them both being on the second tier, both will have longer standby wait times.

peter11435

The other negative to this is that, if you haven't noticed, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror have had somewhat shorter wait times since they were both put on the same tier. Now, with them both being on the second tier, both will have longer standby wait times.
It shouldn’t really impact standby times since both attractions consistently booked all of their fastpass inventory no matter where tier they were in.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
It shouldn’t really impact standby times since both attractions consistently booked all of their fastpass inventory no matter where tier they were in.
Other than holidays, Tower of Terror consistently has had FPs available within an hour or 2 for this entire 5-rides-in-tier-1 experiment. It does right now, in fact. So the standby waits haven’t really been that important. They will be now.
FAF119CF-D751-496B-A59D-A48F5D5F8483.png

peter11435

Other than holidays, Tower of Terror consistently has had FPs available within an hour or 2 for this entire 5-rides-in-tier-1 experiment. It does right now, in fact. So the standby waits haven’t really been that important. They will be now.
View attachment 443070
Which is related to how studios drops additional fastpass inventory. The Fastpasses are available within an hour or 2. But at the time of the window they are booked out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom