News New Parade: Magic Happens

Ismael Flores

The Black Cauldron would fit perfectly in a theme of magical moments. Too bad they banned it even from Disney+.

oh hell no, they do not have it on Disney+ ? :mad:

time to give them hell and start requesting it daily. good thing i have my DVD copy, also wish that Kazenberg hadn't interfered during production and let the creative team do the movie they intended even if it was going to be scary.

brb1006

Yet another parade and no Great Mouse Detective or Oliver & Company representation. At least there is no Ariel or Simba.
At least Sword In The Stone finally gets some love. Also is that the female squirrel that falls in love with Arthur on the parade float?

Last edited:

TsWade2

The Black Cauldron is not a banned movie and you can watch it on Disney+. I I like the movie too, but it's just not a popular movie and it sadly flopped at the box office.
At least Sword In The Stone finally gets some love. Also is that the female squirrel that falls in love with Arthur on the parade float?
Exactly! Just be thankful they're finally giving the Sword In the Stone some love.

Last edited:

Disney Analyst

My first impression is I hope this parade isn’t short. Floats look beautiful, but I hope the scale and length lives up to Soundsational or even PoD.

I don't think you have to worry, this reuses all Soundsational floats, so I think all of those bases will be used.

Excited for the mix of IP in this parade, less of the overused is here, love it. Hope they do have some cool magic moments in the parade as described.

brb1006

Really? It's almost all princesses. Coco is the only none princess movie covered here.
Where is Wreck it Ralph, Zootopia, Big Hero 6, Toy Story 4, Onward, the Black Cauldron?
You forgot Sword In The Stone which is also another movie that ain't princess focused.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom