News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

tparris

Photo update from AllEars
044589B0-C470-4F62-A43B-22C18ED19604.jpeg
5C92C6D2-83E9-4B19-9BD4-042657C1B5F3.jpeg

trainplane3

Any news if once Tron opens, Space Mountain will go down for it's much needed extended refurb? (i.e. track replacement, new trains w/audio, effect upgrades etc)
No reliable insider has said there are plans for a major Space Mt refurb either after TRON or the 50th. Plans have been talked about and continuously shelved and will seem to be so indefinitely.

Chris767

Do we know if they they are gonna create a berm by the railroad and barnstormer to try to block some of that building? Where there isn’t a dome covering it.

tparris

I was wondering, what’s up with the multiple colors for the exterior panels going up? Unless they’re gonna be painted after the fact? Because from photos I’ve seen, the panels on the show building in Shanghai seem to be a similar color to the light blue seen on the Guardians building in EPCOT. The panels on MK Tron are completely different.

lazyboy97o

I was wondering, what’s up with the multiple colors for the exterior panels going up? Unless they’re gonna be painted after the fact? Because from photos I’ve seen, the panels on the show building in Shanghai seem to be a similar color to the light blue seen on the Guardians building in EPCOT. The panels on MK Tron are completely different.
Just like the new Epcot boxes, prefinished insulated metal panels are factory finished and not intended to be painted in the field after installation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom