Garden Grill--Still revolving?

Marsha Mallow

Original Poster
I saw a post from November 2019 that said the restaurant wasn't revolving. Was that just a temporary thing or permanent? We have an ADR there in a few weeks. Thanks!!

John park hopper

How many remember the Garden Grill when it was the Good Turn Restaurant and as it revolved you got to see all the behind the scenes of the gardens and it was not a character meal and not a buffet. Ordered off a menu

DisneyJoe

How many remember the Garden Grill when it was the Good Turn Restaurant and as it revolved you got to see all the behind the scenes of the gardens and it was not a character meal and not a buffet. Ordered off a menu
While currently it is a character meal, it is not a buffet, the food is served family style.

BoarderPhreak

It was working just fine late November/early December.
Yup! It was a pretty cool, unique experience. Good menu, tasty food, very cool (changing) scenery and characters.
I do! And that was the last time I went there. Haven't been back since.
...and same here. LOL

UNCgolf

It wasn't turning last Saturday or this Wednesday. Rode Living with the Land both days and the Garden Grill was stationary.

UNCgolf

It turns slowly - I'm not sure you'd even notice it from Living with the Land.

Yeah, I know it's slow -- but I ended up watching it from the pavilion after I got off the boats because I was curious, and none of the booths moved at all over a few minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom