Touring Plans subscription

Ceejayzvan

In the Parks
No
Trying to decide whether to subscribe, as opposed to just going with wealth of information out there for touring parks. Does it improve a park visit? I've heard good things about the app. Any tips for it I decide to subscribe?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Trying to decide whether to subscribe, as opposed to just going with wealth of information out there for touring parks. Does it improve a park visit? I've heard good things about the app. Any tips for it I decide to subscribe?
Touring Plans is really a great deal and provides a great deal of ACCURATE information. By entering your travel dates and hotel, a lot of important information regarding hours, crowds, etc is automatically populated on your Touring Plans dashboard and also emailed to you. But perhaps the greatest feature is the dining reservation finder. It makes finding the impossible reservation possible. I've never had it fail in finding the toughest to get dining reservations. Lastly the room request feature is awesome, your room requests are automatically sent to Disney when the time window opens for it, no hassle no fuss.

Additionally the proprietor of Touring Plans is a member of and contributor to the forum.

@lentesta I don't need a cut for the promotion.

Upvote 0

Victaman

I also subscribe to and use Touring Plans and really enjoy it. I use the crowd calendar to help plan out days to visit which park and I like the dashboard feature to keep track of the plans I've made. I've also used the dining reservation finder and been successful with it.

Upvote 0

RobWDW1971

I subscribed - great site and incredible amount of information. Price is incredibly cheap for the effort they put into that site.

Upvote 0

RememberWhen

Another yes for subscribing (though you don’t need a subscription to use the reservation finder). We’re Disney veterans, 30+ trips, and it’s still helpful and not very expensive. We don’t usually actually use it in the parks, but I might this summer.

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

Another vote for TP. I’ve had a subscription so long I can’t remember not having one. We always visit at peak times (holidays and spring break) so crowd calendars and the like are very valuable to us. TP algorithm is based on years and years of research. When they see things happening or anomalies occurring that might skew a plan or prediction, they are honest and upfront about it. If there’s a change, you get an alert if you’re tracking a specific day. They publish how their predictions compared to actual numbers.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

TouringPlans are the best. We went to WDW during Thanksgiving week and my daily Touring Plans allowed me to see EVERYTHING we wanted. We didn't miss on anything we planned with the plans.
Off topic but... you had said you were a one and done Disney traveller. Insinuated we wouldnt hear from you again. Did your trip meet your expectations? Things go well with your child?

Upvote 0

DimpledDevil18

Another vote for Touring Plans here! I used them for our 2016 trip and the crowd calendar helped so much to give me an idea of which park to go to on which day. Their Lines app was also super useful and many times more accurate and reliable than the actual MDE for wait times in the park. I have not had to use the dining reservation finder, but it sounds like an amazing option to have if needed.

i actually just renewed my subscription earlier tonight to start planning my Aug trip. I love the dashboard and how you can include notes about what your plans are for each day of your trip. It's an invaluable tool I think and well worth the money!

Upvote 0

RobWDW1971

Another vote for Touring Plans here! I used them for our 2016 trip and the crowd calendar helped so much to give me an idea of which park to go to on which day. Their Lines app was also super useful and many times more accurate and reliable than the actual MDE for wait times in the park. I have not had to use the dining reservation finder, but it sounds like an amazing option to have if needed.

i actually just renewed my subscription earlier tonight to start planning my Aug trip. I love the dashboard and how you can include notes about what your plans are for each day of your trip. It's an invaluable tool I think and well worth the money!
I hate to say it as I don't want other people to use it, but the reservation finder is worth the nominal fee alone. Brilliant feature and saves you refreshing the stupid app endlessly for weeks looking for a reservation. Got reservations a few months back for V&A, Be Our Guest, etc. - all found for me when they were completely booked. Amazing. Now forget that it exists so I can keep the reservations to myself!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
I forget if this was mentioned.

The feature I love most is the tracking of park hours; if you have your reservation set up in your dashboard, TP will email you every time they change the park opening times during your stay. That gives you a heads up and a chance to either alter plans and/or try to get FPs for the popular rides.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom