Muppets 3-D

hbknewman36

Original Poster
Meaning I'm ok if they redid the movie. I might be "new" to posting on these forums, but you know what I mean. People always wonder if they will dissapear from the parks. And slowly but surely they have. This attraction has seen better days and even during GE construction, there were rumors. I for one dont want the Muppets taken away at all. An updated film is fine....the attraction closing is not good. Which is what I was referring to.

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
Meaning I'm ok if they redid the movie. I might be "new" to posting on these forums, but you know what I mean. People always wonder if they will dissapear from the parks. And slowly but surely they have. This attraction has seen better days and even during GE construction, there were rumors. I for one dont want the Muppets taken away at all. An updated film is fine....the attraction closing is not good. Which is what I was referring to.
One could pose this question about many attractions/shows (rumored to get axed) in all 4 parks. Concerning Muppets, they're out of Liberty Square, being introduced (barely) in the America Pavillion in EPCOT. Fair trade off? I don't think so. Pizza Rizzo had the recent renovation, but it would be really easy to flip it to a different theme.

hbknewman36

Original Poster
One could pose this question about many attractions/shows (rumored to get axed) in all 4 parks. Concerning Muppets, they're out of Liberty Square, being introduced (barely) in the America Pavillion in EPCOT. Fair trade off? I don't think so. Pizza Rizzo had the recent renovation, but it would be really easy to flip it to a different theme.

And that's what my initial post was going for. I may not have worded to correctly.
The Muppets need a place in the parks. Sam the Eagle in EPCOT? I get it....but not needed. But if Muppets 3-D were gone, I would say that's the end of our beloved Muppets.

Cmdr_Crimson

While this is about dhs it’s quite sad we lost the muppets on the west coast at dca. I wish they could have done a muppet dark ride instead of monsters. I bet money there are full plans for superstar limo as muppets, that had to be a proposal. That could have been a really nice muppets courtyard / muppet studios area.
I still think a Muppet Mayhem ride similar to TSM would have worked as well..

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
And that's what my initial post was going for. I may not have worded to correctly.
The Muppets need a place in the parks. Sam the Eagle in EPCOT? I get it....but not needed. But if Muppets 3-D were gone, I would say that's the end of our beloved Muppets.
It's not doom and gloom time yet.

HauntedMansionFLA

It would be a shame since this was the last project Jim Henson worked on.

TrainsOfDisney

I was at the last show today before it closed and whoooo boy now I know why it needs this refurb..Not only about the chairs and curtains..But, the effects and especially the AA's were having problems..Waldorf's head was broke as he spoke and it looked bad.

I saw it the week of New Years and all effects were working and the AA’s looked great. Which effects weren’t working?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
The site which cannot be named has pictures showing the Miss Piggy and it appears some of the other characters have been removed from the fountain again. Hasn't been that long since the last time they were removed.

PizzaPlanet

The site which cannot be named has pictures showing the Miss Piggy and it appears some of the other characters have been removed from the fountain again. Hasn't been that long since the last time they were removed.
Even after it returned it was looking dirty. Hopefully they are now taking the opportunity to properly clean it.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
It probably doesn't help every 20 minutes the seats get sprayed with water regardless if someone is sitting there or not.
That’s immediately what I thought about the moldy smelling pews with cushions at Dollywood’s 3D film. Yuck. Who thought that was a good idea?

professor_disney

While this is about dhs it’s quite sad we lost the muppets on the west coast at dca. I wish they could have done a muppet dark ride instead of monsters. I bet money there are full plans for superstar limo as muppets, that had to be a proposal. That could have been a really nice muppets courtyard / muppet studios area.
Yes there was ,they were supposed to add them to ride before closing having them take jabs at how bad it was then close the ride for a full refurb to what I believe was Miss. Piggy's Superstar Limo (don't know if that was the exact name though)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom