Impressions de France show

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
I love Impressions de France. It’s one of my top 3 shows.
With that said, I watch it on YouTube, from my couch, whenever I’m feeling blue, or missing Disney, or I just need some relaxing/peaceful music.
I was wondering if anyone knows of any other videos or channels or shows that play similar music (relaxing/peaceful) that has beautiful scenery with it?
I know nothing will match Impressions de France (in my book anyway), but I’m just curious!

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Heppenheimer

I love Impressions de France. It’s one of my top 3 shows.
With that said, I watch it on YouTube, from my couch, whenever I’m feeling blue, or missing Disney, or I just need some relaxing/peaceful music.
I was wondering if anyone knows of any other videos or channels or shows that play similar music (relaxing/peaceful) that has beautiful scenery with it?
I know nothing will match Impressions de France (in my book anyway), but I’m just curious!

Thanks and have a wonderful day!
I'm with you here. Impressions de France is the most beautiful travelogue film I have ever seen. I get a tingle down my spine when they start blasting Saint-Saens' Organ Symphony at the end.

The closest thing I can think of on YouTube might be the Visions of Europe series, which consists of scenic overhead shots of distinctive scenic regions of Europe. The music is nowhere near as good as Impressions de France, though.

The various regional state broadcasters in Germany frequently show short drone flyovers of German landmarks and landscapes. I have not found one long video that links them together, but the individual clips are available on Youtube.

Finally, much of the TV coverage of the annual Tour de France comes from overhead helicopter shots, not just of the riders, but also of the surrounding scenery and landmarks. No music though, just the amusing banter of Phil Ligget and Bob Roll.

Most of the big cycling races of Europe provide similar scenery, but are not broadcast in the US.

Last edited:

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
I'm with you here. Impressions de France is the most beautiful travelogue film I have ever seen. I get a tingle down my spine when they start blasting Saint-Saens' Organ Symphony at the end.

The closest thing I can think of on YouTube might be the Visions of Europe series, which consists of scenic overhead shots of distinctive scenic regions of Europe. The music is nowhere near as good as Impressions de France, though.

The various regional state broadcasters in Germany frequently show short drone flyovers of German landmarks and landscapes. I have not found one long video that links them together, but the individual clips are available on Youtube.

Finally, much of the TV coverage of the annual Tour de France comes from overhead helicopter shots, not just of the riders, but also of the surrounding scenery and landmarks. No music though, just the amusing banter of Phil Ligget and Bob Roll.

Most of the big cycling races of Europe provide similar scenery, but are not broadcast in the US.
Wow! Thanks for the info. 🥰

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom