Any insight or guesses on when after hours will come back to hollywood studios?

JakeAZ

Original Poster
Hard to believe they won't try to capitalize on these events with the new park options.

Even if they didn't offer ROTR, it would still be popular.

Thanks

Kamikaze

The whole point of bringing back After Hours to DHS would be the premium they could charge for RotR. So if they did it almost assuredly would include RoTR.

Time will tell though.

Not only RotR, but MMRR as well. They can run it with only the 8 big attractions and charge whatever they want and people will pay it. As the Boarding Group complaints show, there are plenty of people who want to ride Rise without getting up early. So they can plan/schedule the BGs to end at say 8 with the party going 7-12 and people will be there in droves.

jt04

Not only RotR, but MMRR as well. They can run it with only the 8 big attractions and charge whatever they want and people will pay it. As the Boarding Group complaints show, there are plenty of people who want to ride Rise without getting up early. So they can plan/schedule the BGs to end at say 8 with the party going 7-12 and people will be there in droves.

I will be one of them if I can get tickets which I doubt due to the demand. Probably people will be outside the Disney Springs ticket offices at 5 in the morning. 😆

JakeAZ

Original Poster
Agree.

This is the Disney way. Create a problem and then offer a paid "solution" to said problem.

I mean they are at what, 9 dessert parties now?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The whole point of bringing back After Hours to DHS would be the premium they could charge for RotR. So if they did it almost assuredly would include RoTR.

Time will tell though.

Boy, you're always so cynical about Disney's intentions!!

DisneyDaver

I will be one of them if I can get tickets which I doubt due to the demand. Probably people will be outside the Disney Springs ticket offices at 5 in the morning. 😆

Demand will depend on how much Disney would charge. I agree with you if a ticket is in the $100-$150 range, but there is a price point at which demand would drop off to a "reasonable" level. I have no idea what that would be though ... $200 per ticket? $250 per ticket? More?

jt04

Demand will depend on how much Disney would charge. I agree with you if a ticket is in the $100-$150 range, but there is a price point at which demand would drop off to a "reasonable" level. I have no idea what that would be though ... $200 per ticket? $250 per ticket? More?

My price point is max 150 but will likely be higher if it happens. And still sell out. My guess is they will go with 199 if they offer a ticket that includes RotR. Strictly a guess.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
My price point is max 150 but will likely be higher if it happens. And still sell out. My guess is they will go with 199 if they offer a ticket that includes RotR. Strictly a guess.

Wouldn't your max price point only be an issue if you ever went to WDW?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Magic Kingdom is far more of a popular destination than DHS even with ROTR, and even then the After Hours events rarely sell out. I would expect the price point to be no more than the typical non-villains price point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom