Getting from Airport (CDG) to the B&B Hotel at DLP?

8lovesmickey

Original Poster
Hello! We are staying at the B&B Hotel in late May and are wondering about the best way to get there from the airport (CDG). Can we do the Magical Express if we didn't book the rooms with a package? I am traveling with 5 other friends (all adults) -- 3 of us are doing the parks and the other three are touring Paris so a package wasn't appropriate. Since there are 6 of us, is sharing an Uber a possibility? Or is the train still our best bet? Thanks! I have been to Paris but not Disneyland Paris so any help is appreciated!

Giants14

If you get the TGV train into Marne la Vallee - can you get the hotel shuttle bus to the hotel before you check in etc?

Train only seems to take 10 mins from CDG

fradz

3 options:
- Direct shuttle (see robbiem's link) - 23€ per adult (10€ per child) - easy but not super flexible
- TGV then shuttle from the station - fast but you have to take a connection
- Uber/Taxi - if you get a minivan for the 6 of you, that might actually be the cheapest and it will be directly at your hotel.

imsosarah

We just booked DS Transfers - it is private transfer and relatively affordable - they meet you outside of baggage claim in airport with a sign so you don't have to rush around to find ubers!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Thanks - we have booked for the start of February at the Explorers.

Easy and fast for the train but wasn't sure if you could jump leap on that shuttle to the hotel

Yes, it’s quite simple. The bus is usually shared by the other hotels on the same street but personally I have never not made it on the bus (people are much better at crowding in these than WDW buses).

8lovesmickey

Original Poster
We just booked DS Transfers - it is private transfer and relatively affordable - they meet you outside of baggage claim in airport with a sign so you don't have to rush around to find ubers!

I'm wondering about a price for this? There will be 6 of us from CDG to Disneyland. Their website isn't responding at the moment and I'm just needing a ball park price. Thanks!

imsosarah

I'm wondering about a price for this? There will be 6 of us from CDG to Disneyland. Their website isn't responding at the moment and I'm just needing a ball park price. Thanks!

I'm not sure with 6 people plus luggage...it is $135 for 2 of us from CDG to Paris Center City and back on our exit and I believe that is much further from airport... It seemed pretty reasonable compared to riding the train during the strikes from the airport with luggage... (been there done that and it was not fun)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom