Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Tubesocks

Can you just drop it now? This thread's about to hit 200 pages tomorrow morning.

97 pages talking about this guy but you want him to stop talking about himself.....

tumblr_n5omw0jWmy1rku5g7o1_400.gif

GhostlyGoofy

Hopefully he drops this info faster than the police dropped his butt to the floor of that interrogation room...
I'm just glad all of this( becoming part of the Orange County public record, videos of him getting body slammed, faking a panic attack and asking for mommy, casually throwing out the N Word... ) has taught him Humility.

Please continue posting pictures with stolen items you've yet to be charged with.

Last edited:

Disney Lover Addie

This has the same energy as the man who got out of his car on BTM because he dropped his phone, and got mad that the ride didn’t just continue after he literally jumped out and went against many rules.

Dad 2 M & M

It’s funny to see the lengths (and crimes) some people will go to, just to feel like the big fish in a small, meaningless pond.
Also, it's funny to see the lengths people went to post directly after he showed last night.......look at me, LOOK AT ME! Everyone wanted to be clever and grab attention soooo bad...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom