News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I decided to continue to push my ROTR luck 😆
View attachment 439911
Parked at 8:20, tapped in at 8:25. Now for a day of work and hopefully I get a call this evening. If not, it was worth a shot!
So maybe I just never thought of this but technically, you can tap in at HS, get a BG, then go to another park (depending on time constants with the BG # you get of course) and come back in later that day/night?

butterxcup

8:45 entered line (notably through fastpass and not regular queue)
8:48 entered first room
8:59 entered next room (no second line at all)
9:08 exited ride

Everything seemed to be working smoothly! No skipping of any kind.
Did witness two grown men separate a family though which was super rude. It was pointed out to them by the family but they still sat down and had buckled in. The two family members that got separated didn’t want to cause a scene so they got into the vehicle I was in but family in other vehicle was visibly (and verbally) upset.
Hate seeing stuff like that happen...

Anyways, it was a perfect run and going to head home now!

Disstevefan1

So maybe I just never thought of this but technically, you can tap in at HS, get a BG, then go to another park (depending on time constants with the BG # you get of course) and come back in later that day/night?

This works, TheTimTracker tapped in at HS, got a BG, went home, then when his two hour window opened, went back to HS and was able to ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom