Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

No Name

A roller coaster effect gets a bit more leniency than a dark ride effect.

Because the excitement of a coaster’s motion is a major element. Yet I would say the final Kylo animatronic in RotR is no more important than the Yeti animatronic. Again, as I said, it depends on the quality of the rest of the attraction.

disneygeek90

Because the excitement of a coaster’s motion is a major element. Yet I would say the final Kylo animatronic in RotR is no more important than the Yeti animatronic. Again, as I said, it depends on the quality of the rest of the attraction.
As much as I’d like to say that the yeti effect is equal to the Kylo in terms of overall ride importance, it really isn’t to the average guest.

Squishy

They were having major issues with boarding groups today as they decided to not require guests finger prints today when entering the park and that seemed to make the app think you haven't entered the park yet.

Rich Brownn

They were having major issues with boarding groups today as they decided to not require guests finger prints today when entering the park and that seemed to make the app think you haven't entered the park yet.
Someone posted out of a party of 6, three of them showed in the park, the other three did not, and not of them were scanned, so that wasn't the issue. (Also not the first time its happened. Happened to me even after finger scan)

rowrbazzle

Has anyone here used child swap on RotR? Does it work the same as most others? Do additional people get to re-ride?

We used it. Everyone needs a boarding group and just see a CM when your group is called. They'll add the return to your bands and then send you to the line. As with other rides, the second parent can have two additional guests. As a result my oldest child got to ride more times than I did! :mad:😄

Oh, and the second group gets to use the fastpass line.

wdizneew

Can you feel the movement very much? Is there a clear jolt of any sort when you start moving? Or is it so subtle you can’t tell? I haven’t actually ridden the attraction, I’ve just caved and watched POVs.

According to the leaked ride layout, it looks like it'll be the former. There is one part of the ride with separate projection domes while the rest of the ride seems to follow a set single path.

Rockishcoco

Has anyone else encountered live Storm Troopers in the Star Destroyer instead of just the imperial officers?
I encountered live troopers late at night on Saturday, the right was having downtime issues that day and as a result I think they were trying to rush us out of the hangar. The troopers helped with that. Didn’t get to spend a lot of time in the Hangar but was cool nonetheless!

No Name

I’ve noticed that there are vehicle markings on the ground going into the two escape pod rooms doors on the left, which aren’t actually escape pod rooms, to my knowledge. What are those rooms for? Vehicle storage / maintenance?

In any case it’s cool that there are markings that may throw observant guests off.

they are talking about ROTR. The discussion realtes to the escape pod drop at the end of the ride and how much movement is involved, please try to keep up.

Well you’re wrong, the conversation was about the transport shuttle before you get captured by the first order. If you’re going to have a disgusting attitude, at least make sure you’re correct. 🙂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom