New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

DisneyDreamerxyz

exciting to see what the entrance will look like. now we know it will be inside the land inbetween Slinky Dog Dash and the Woody welcome statue. I was really surprised they are claiming this will open in 2020 considering it's just started.

rowrbazzle

exciting to see what the entrance will look like. now we know it will be inside the land inbetween Slinky Dog Dash and the Woody welcome statue. I was really surprised they are claiming this will open in 2020 considering it's just started.

Maybe they're going to follow normal construction timelines as opposed to Disney construction timelines?

danlb_2000

Premium Member

The walls are almost all up already so it's moving pretty quick. It will also help that there isn't a lot of exterior theming.

gerarar

Premium Member

I feel like Disney could add one of the cut show scenes for SDD on top of that roof, since it's viewable from the coaster turn. Like add some green army man on top of a K'NEX building of some sorts, looking into the distance. Or any of the circled scenes from the original concept art for TSL;
20200101_173158.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom