News Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2020

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It's a bump but they're dumping booths in front of Imagination:
7F611863-EE48-490E-968F-5102DC0D33C6.jpeg

Putting art displays by a pavilion dedicated to imagination where the festival's mascot is?

Why... it's almost like making sense!

trainplane3

Putting art displays by a pavilion dedicated to imagination where the festival's mascot is?

Why... it's almost like making sense!
...that...that...almost makes sense!

But we all know they aren't thinking that way. It would be neat to have the booths be a more interesting design. Something to maybe fit in with the Imagination pavilion instead of International Gateway/WS entrance themed.

DisneyDreamer08

In the off chance that our delightful children actually allow my husband and I to enjoy this festival 🙄 what is the rule for QS credits? One booth item = a snack credit, correct? What about drinks? Would a non-alcoholic drink be a snack credit? And could we do 2 food items & 1 drink item in the same transaction for a QS meal credit?
Thank you!

YodaMan

So, I haven’t seen anything at this late date, so I’m assuming, complimentary seminars are no more? Animation Academy also gone?

From the Disney site:

Animation Academy
Experience the magic of Disney animation at this fun and informative drawing class taught by actual Disney artists daily at 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM in America Garden Theatre.”

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
From the Disney site:

Animation Academy
Experience the magic of Disney animation at this fun and informative drawing class taught by actual Disney artists daily at 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM in America Garden Theatre.”
Ah only 2 a day, bummer, last year they were pretty much every half hour and not in a huge venue like AGT.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
From the Disney site:

Animation Academy

There's been nearly continuous "Animation Academy" happening at the Conservation Station in DAK for months now. So, year-round AA is better than seasonal.

Also, if this is in the America Garden Theater, then they'll be able to handle two huge crowds at once.

Otherwise... there really isn't space left in EPCOT for this anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom