Pandora closing early Jan 14th

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
Ahhh ok. So that makes more sense! I've been trying to get a FOP FP for months now. The advice on the boards is to just keep trying and things open up....but they're not opening up because they're not offering them later in the day.

I wonder if more people will skip AK for that day because of the shorter hours? Might make the SB line a bit more bearable?

In theory it should be a lighter day in AK that day, but doesn’t hurt to look for early FP to open. Although rare, it does occasionally happen.

drizgirl

Ahhh ok. So that makes more sense! I've been trying to get a FOP FP for months now. The advice on the boards is to just keep trying and things open up....but they're not opening up because they're not offering them later in the day.

I wonder if more people will skip AK for that day because of the shorter hours? Might make the SB line a bit more bearable?

In theory it should be a lighter day in AK that day, but doesn’t hurt to look for early FP to open. Although rare, it does occasionally happen.

People who don't read online forums won't even know one section (albeit an important section) of the park is closing early.

NCO91590

People who don't read online forums won't even know one section (albeit an important section) of the park is closing early.

That's true, although maybe they would make a note on the park hours? Did the guy in the post above say how he knew about the shortened hours?

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
That's true, although maybe they would make a note on the park hours? Did the guy in the post above say how he knew about the shortened hours?
I noticed Disney did post a special ticketed event at AK from 9p-12am (after this thread was posted), but no information on the event or that it would interfere with attractions during posted park hours (until 8pm).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom