MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

Hiyumo

I agree... if I was going to place a new ride anywhere in DP it would be Adventureland by a long stretch. For me the other lands all feel 'complete' as they are whereas Adventureland doesn't, also it would really help draw people to that back corner of Adventureland.
Frontierland also needs a new ride, because the lines of big thunder mountain are most of the times really long and there aren't many rides in that area. *hint hint* splash mountain.

Toni25

Frontierland also needs a new ride, because the lines of big thunder mountain are most of the times really long and there aren't many rides in that area. *hint hint* splash mountain.
Or Pocahontas Flume Ride? That would be original...or Grand Canyon River Rapids with Dinosaurs 🤣 Never gonna happen.

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
What will Paris's Galaxy's Edge look like? Are they getting both rides?

No, this is a general idea of what will be built

1575235336799.png

The 1 ride will be Rise of the Resistance.

Toni25

View attachment 429785

Where is this from?
I have read we might actually get an entirely new ride and a planet different from Batuu, something exclusive to Paris.
Nothing is set in stone and it is still 4 years away, at least!
*Edit: Also, there will not be 2 rides INITIALLY, but there is a phase two, which would add a second ride...if, you know, attendance is high and they make money 🤣

European1992

Please let it be ROTR ride we are getting in Paris, pretty please? 🙏

Edit: Just realized, if that turns out to be true, and WDS gets a Marvel E ticket, Frozen and the new Spidey ride, with the rethemed Iron Man coaster,it will be the park with the best E ticket line up in the world, lol.

Robbiem

Does anyone know if the marvel ride is the same as the one planned for Hong Kong? I thought that was based on RoTR so we could have two similar experiences in the same park

cjkeating

Does anyone know if the marvel ride is the same as the one planned for Hong Kong? I thought that was based on RoTR so we could have two similar experiences in the same park

The Spiderman attraction is the same as the one currently being built at DCA which has similarities to the Toy Story Mania ride system.

The future E-ticket coming to DCA is rumoured to come to WDSP in the far future, I have heard rumours the ride system is similar to ROTR however I would imagine the difference in execution would be significant. It's a bit like saying Pirates and IASW or Haunted Mansion and Little Mermaid use the system ride system but are too similar to be in the same park? :)

Mike S

View attachment 429785

Tbh this doesn’t look too bad. A good amount of the land is a bit filler and while I do enjoy the Falcon it’s not the ride RotR is.

I am happy to have the full Batuu though. Hoping for new Falcon missions, maybe one that ties into RotR’s story and we’re helping save the resistance.
Please let it be ROTR ride we are getting in Paris, pretty please? 🙏

Edit: Just realized, if that turns out to be true, and WDS gets a Marvel E ticket, Frozen and the new Spidey ride, with the rethemed Iron Man coaster,it will be the park with the best E ticket line up in the world, lol.
Disneyland in California says hello.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom