Got Disney + ? What was the FIRST thing you chose to watch?

tcool123

I had gotten Disney+ right with 30 minutes until my first class of the day yesterday so I had to watch something short. I landed on Forkey Asks A Question, I had went in with the lowest expectations came out laughing like crazy. Definitely worth the watch if you have three minutes.

After that I watched High School Musical the musical the series, 8 episodes of Tangled, Mandalorian 😍, Flower and the Trees, Pixar in Real Life, Encore, Float, and Piper. Been loving this streaming service so far.

G00fyDad

So we got Disney + just because we a need, have a passion for Disney movies old and new. Since we are going on our next trip in May we now have all the Disney movies at our fingertips to watch as the days count down. I scrolled through the choices, was tempted to dive into Mandalorian but just couldnt help but bring up for nostalgia sake.... The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr Toad which I had to see. So what was your first choice to watch?

"So what was your first choice to watch?"

joking.jpg

ckp4dmtavdq7fizotrx8.png

MickeyMouse10

I don't want to get people jealous, but Disney+ says I'm a part of "The Founder's Circle". I got it for signing up before the premiere date. It sounds like some kind of weird cult.

I watched Mandalorian of course and loved it. It was like a Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Western. The title character is a total badass like myself (before my Coffee). It's the first Star Wars thing to feel like Star Wars since "Force Awakens".

Last edited:

Tanna Eros

I don't want to get people jealous, but Disney+ says I'm a part of "The Founder's Circle". I got it for signing up before the premiere date. It sounds like some kind of weird cult.

I watched Mandalorian of course and loved it. It was like a Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Western. The title character is a total badass like myself (before my Coffee). It's the first Star Wars film to feel like a Star Wars film since "Force Awakens".
I'm glad someone else saw it as a spaghetti western. I didn't want to play any Star Wars, at this point, I was over it, but... Werner Herzog.
I was really happy with it, and want the next episode NOW. I didn't think I'd like it, but it's good.
I don't know what that founder's circle business is, either, but if I'm part of it, it can't be much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom