Wonderful World of Disney, etc. on Disney+?

Cmdr_Crimson

There
There is way more that isn't on there including Zorro, 55,75 & 89 MMC, House of Mouse, Pepper Ann, Doug, The Weekenders, The original Disney Character shorts, Silly Synphonies, Timon & Pumbaa, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, The Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight, The Muppets (ABC), and Jim Hensons Dinosaurs to name a few....

Twilight_Roxas

There

There is way more that isn't on there including Zorro, 55,75 & 89 MMC, House of Mouse, Pepper Ann, Doug, The Weekenders, The original Disney Character shorts, Silly Synphonies, Timon & Pumbaa, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, The Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight, The Muppets (ABC), and Jim Hensons Dinosaurs to name a few....
Timon & Pumbaa are there already.

mf1972

original character shorts are not available yet? i thought they were. haven’t had a chance to properly look at the launch content

Atomicmickey

Original Poster
There

Great list! I know that I am most interested in the anthologies, but Zorro would be a blast, and original MMC would be quite the time capsule as well. And yeah, of course all the Muppet stuff. I didn't know that Dinosaurs was considered a Muppet property, but that would be cool!

Animaniac93-98

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Clicked on the link and it won't work for me. Page loads and then goes back to home.

A search for "Disneyland" brings nothing up.

That is weird. Are you also in the US? It still works for me and it comes up when I search for Disneyland.

BFECAC7E-F143-432B-9D67-1BC883D5C951.png

There is also Decorating Disney: Holiday Magic, which I hadn’t seen earlier today:

0FF33BFE-61B5-4A52-B3F7-BDC77B948BE7.png

Snow Goof

original character shorts are not available yet? i thought they were. haven’t had a chance to properly look at the launch content
I thought they were too. In another discussion people were mentioning watching Steamboat Willie. I surely hope we get all the classic cartoon shorts via this service.

Animaniac93-98

I've been waiting 15 years for Disney to release the remaining episodes of Swamp Fox and Elfego Baca to DVD. Can I have them now through Disney+? Here's some other content I want uploaded ASAP:

The Adventures of Spin and Marty (all 3 seasons)
The Hardy Boys (both seasons)
Adventures in Color / Donald in Mathmagic Land
Texas John Slaughter
Disneyland Showtime
The Grand Opening of Walt Disney World
Disney's Halloween Treat AND A Disney Halloween (both edits, or just let people upload it to YouTube if you're not going to)
From All of Us to All of You (1958 original broadcast)
Disneyland 10th Anniversary
Dateline Disneyland (unedited)
The Disney Christmas Show (1951)

prberk

I've been waiting 15 years for Disney to release the remaining episodes of Swamp Fox and Elfego Baca to DVD. Can I have them now through Disney+? Here's some other content I want uploaded ASAP:

The Adventures of Spin and Marty (all 3 seasons)
The Hardy Boys (both seasons)
Adventures in Color / Donald in Mathmagic Land
Texas John Slaughter
Disneyland Showtime
The Grand Opening of Walt Disney World
Disney's Halloween Treat AND A Disney Halloween (both edits, or just let people upload it to YouTube if you're not going to)
From All of Us to All of You (1958 original broadcast)
Disneyland 10th Anniversary
Dateline Disneyland (unedited)
The Disney Christmas Show (1951)

I am completely with you on all of those. They are the company's touchstone heritage moments mostly. I would also like to see the complete 1950s Mickey Mouse Club and the Moochie series of films: Moochie of the Little League and Moochie of Pop Warner Football.

I would also, like others have mentioned, like to see most of the Wonderful World of Disney (in its many incarnations) episodes on there.

ppete1975

There

theres some muppets including the short lived abc show

Tanna Eros

I am completely with you on all of those. They are the company's touchstone heritage moments mostly. I would also like to see the complete 1950s Mickey Mouse Club and the Moochie series of films: Moochie of the Little League and Moochie of Pop Warner Football.

I would also, like others have mentioned, like to see most of the Wonderful World of Disney (in its many incarnations) episodes on there.
Mind Reader! I, too, want to see these shows. They are available on Youtube, but to have a nice, clean archive copy not butchered by ads would be pleasant.

Animaniac93-98

So far Mickey Mouse Club, Disneyland Around the Seasons and The Plausible Impossible are not on the Canadian version. :(

All other content in @Clyde Birdbrain 's screenshots are

Here's the official line from the site regarding differences in content:

"The majority of our content will be available everywhere, but there may be slight variations depending on where you live or where you watch Disney+."

You can request up to 3 shows by going to the Help Centre section of the site and clicking on "give feedback" and then "request a film or show"

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom