Got Disney + ? What was the FIRST thing you chose to watch?

JIMINYCR

Original Poster
So we got Disney + just because we have a need, have a passion for Disney movies old and new. Since we are going on our next trip in May we now have all the Disney movies at our fingertips to watch as the days count down. I scrolled through the choices, was tempted to dive into Mandalorian but just couldnt help but bring up for nostalgia sake.... The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr Toad which I had to see. So what was your first choice to watch?

Last edited:

JeffBostock

So we got Disney + just because we a need, have a passion for Disney movies old and new. Since we are going on our next trip in May we now have all the Disney movies at our fingertips to watch as the days count down. I scrolled through the choices, was tempted to dive into Mandalorian but just couldnt help but bring up for nostalgia sake.... The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr Toad which I had to see. So what was your first choice to watch?

I watched The Imagineering Story first and then just had to see what the Mandalorian was going to be like. Only had a chance to watch 10 minutes of that before I had to leave for work, but it looks fantastic.

The Imagineering Story...wow that was fantastic. Watching Rolly Crump and Bob Gurr talk about when Walt passed away definitely brought tears to my eyes. It's been such a long time since Walt passed away, so it is just amazing that we are still able to watch original Imagineers talk about their personal stories and experiences they had with Walt.

I was hoping that The Boys: The Sherman Brothers Story would be on there today. It does come up and says it will be available May 22, 2020. I've seen it a few years ago (thinking it was on PBS?, can't remember). It was fantastic. Looking forward to watching it again.

Moka

I’m really not much of a Star Wars fan.. but I’ve heard how great The Mandalorian is. Would it interest someone that wasn’t much into Star Wars? I’m very tempted to check it out but I’m really not sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom