Magical Express Luggage Tags

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
Has anyone else had issues with the Magical Express luggage tags? I called 5 different times, 6 times if you include when I called to give our flight information, and each time I requested 2 luggage tags per person since we were flying Southwest and would each have 2 bags. Each time I was assured they would send 2. Well, this past Saturday my Magic Express tags came and there was only 1 per person. I have never had this problem before. I called again and requested more, but I'm not holding my breath. If I make color copies of the tags we have and put them on the suitcases will that work?

Rob562

Has anyone else had issues with the Magical Express luggage tags? I called 5 different times, 6 times if you include when I called to give our flight information, and each time I requested 2 luggage tags per person since we were flying Southwest and would each have 2 bags. Each time I was assured they would send 2. Well, this past Saturday my Magic Express tags came and there was only 1 per person. I have never had this problem before. I called again and requested more, but I'm not holding my breath. If I make color copies of the tags we have and put them on the suitcases will that work?

I wouldn't copy them, since the barcodes are unique serial numbers that allow for tracking the bags in the system.

When you called, were you calling Disney Reservations? Or the Magical Express people directly? If you were just calling the main Disney number, give DME a call. (866)599-0951

-Rob

DisneyJoe

I wouldn't copy them, since the barcodes are unique serial numbers that allow for tracking the bags in the system.

When you called, were you calling Disney Reservations? Or the Magical Express people directly? If you were just calling the main Disney number, give DME a call. (866)599-0951

-Rob
I've had them tell me to cut the tags in half, not length wise.

The barcode is not unique to a bag, it is linked to the resort reservation number so that all bags go to the same resort for that guest reservation.

dreamfinder

You don't even need the barcodes. Take pictures/descriptions of the bags, and take note of which luggage claim tags belong to the bags w/o the DME tags. When you check in, simply tell the person at the DME bus you had 2 tagged bags, and 2 untagged bags (or whatever the number is) and give them the pictures/descriptions of bags and possibly the claim tags. They will then pick up the bags for you and bring them over with the ones that were tagged.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom