Grand Floridian to Magic Kingdom Walkway

Monorail_Orange

So that article has a question at the end. “Which way do you prefer to return to your car at the end of a visit to the MK, monorail, ferry or bus”?

There isn’t a bus from the MK to the TTC is there?
During extremely busy times (when both monorail and ferry are overwhelmed, or if one or the other is down), they add a bus route from MK to/from TTC.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
So that article has a question at the end. “Which way do you prefer to return to your car at the end of a visit to the MK, monorail, ferry or bus”?

There isn’t a bus from the MK to the TTC is there?

During extremely busy times (when both monorail and ferry are overwhelmed, or if one or the other is down), they add a bus route from MK to/from TTC.
Thank the Maker I've never had to take a bus to the TTC from MK!

JoeT63

Heading to GF in May. I haven't heard/read about an opening day or even a shoot-for day for the walkway. Odds it'll be open by then?

Aries1975

they basically want to turn the Grand Floridian/Bay Lake into another Boardwalk area, a place you can hangout in after MK closes like I usually do at the Boardwalk after Epcot closes. Which makes some of the decisions recently at the Floridian make more sense (adding BBB, new bars, etc)

I can completely see this happening. I also can see a combo of DVC and regular rooms like at Boardwalk. But, I imagine it will be an "expansion" of the Grand Floridian. Why would they bother with a new resort and new theme? They have the small convention center, wedding pavilion, spa facilities, etc. They do not want to build amenities, except dining, lounges and maybe a pool.

hokielutz

I always thought it was strange there was a long winding brick path that followed the monorail line towards the GF, and then abruptly ended at the channel. What was the point of that??

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I always thought it was strange there was a long winding brick path that followed the monorail line towards the GF, and then abruptly ended at the channel. What was the point of that??

It was part of the "Walk around the World" paver sales event.

Minthorne

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom