News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

_caleb

Not trying to armchair imagineer here, but I think it would be awesome if they built what looked like a traditional carousel, but after going most of the way round, the horses “flew” off the carousel (á la Peter Pan’s pirate ship omnimover) and took guests through a Mary Poppins dark ride!

Timothy_Q

Not trying to armchair imagineer here, but I think it would be awesome if they built what looked like a traditional carousel, but after going most of the way round, the horses “flew” off the carousel (á la Peter Pan’s pirate ship omnimover) and took guests through a Mary Poppins dark ride!
That's Tony Baxter's MP ride idea and every other page someone proposes that again lol

RSoxNo1

That's Tony Baxter's MP ride idea and every other page someone proposes that again lol
I believe Baxter's idea was mini carousels flying through the land. I believe it was another Imagineer (perhaps Mitch on Imagineering Disney?) that had the carousel horses breaking free idea.

matt9112

I like the World Showcase the way it is, without any additional rides. If it becomes a bunch of lands each with a ride I think it will change the experience. OTOH, if the rides make the annual drunk fest history, that might not be a bad change...

Disney wants both....the massive drunk fest " that i partook in last night" and all the capacity of rides children want to go on. Im with you though its an odd combo the pathways are not nearly wide enough as is with all the added booths and lines everywhere. Imagine if all the strollers didn't pack up at sundown because theres lots of rides out there? Logistically WS is already a nightmare but add some rides back there and woah. Wait till rat opens and we shall see if trends change.

EPCOTCenterLover

What did they do to Norway?
They expanded Norway with new buildings. If you’re looking for them, they are on the far side of the pavilion headed toward Mexico.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom