Rumor Is the End of Innoventions Near?

Goofy Ninja

I think it is odd to keep the buildings on one side and not the other. But oh well... as long as it is an improvement then it is all good in the hood.

kthomas105

Are the tunnels under innoventions being demolished as well? I would assume so since they are a part of the foundation and would not really serve much of a purpose any more but figured I would ask.

trainplane3

Are the tunnels under innoventions being demolished as well? I would assume so since they are a part of the foundation and would not really serve much of a purpose any more but figured I would ask.
I've been wondering the same too.

Gotta remember this is going to sit (roughly) on top of the tunnel and have an elevator as well. It would make sense to keep the tunnel and link it up with the Wunder Table. They'll need to still transport various things to the Table somehow, right?

world-celebration-epcot-festival-center-model-15-1024x682.jpg

https://blogmickey.com/world-celebration-epcot-festival-center-what-we-know/

tirian

I've been wondering the same too.

Gotta remember this is going to sit (roughly) on top of the tunnel and have an elevator as well. It would make sense to keep the tunnel and link it up with the Wunder Table. They'll need to still transport various things to the Table somehow, right?

world-celebration-epcot-festival-center-model-15-1024x682.jpg

https://blogmickey.com/world-celebration-epcot-festival-center-what-we-know/

The tunnel is still used for break areas, storage, and easy access from the Guardians area to Starbucks (originally UOE to Communicore West). I assume it’s staying.

RSoxNo1

DisneyDreamerxyz

Seems like the start of a new shortcut path. No?

yep..seems the rumours are true that soon all guests will be moved to the sides of future world for work in the middle. probably why the walls in front of Guardians don't extend all the way across. because the guest flow will be right by that Joffreys coffee stand. also why they are expanding the path on that one side near test track which isn't an issue on the other side.

Bocabear

So then will the front plaza be an attraction? Will the security line also be considered an attraction? the sidewalk between countries will also be an attraction as will any queue for anything...
I love this game.
Then we can take the Bus Attraction to the car park attraction...and drive the long Enchanted Turnpike Attraction home....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom