Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Lilofan

Getting jumped on by detectives because he didn't want to give up what they wanted merely just prepares him for prison life when his cellmates look to him as the new guy in town. I have seen ex-cons in my gym that got released from prison getting a new start in life. This guy would not survive a jailhouse environment.

Last edited:

Mainahman

But it's a Disney trash can. Many different varieties spread throughout the park. There was a story of a "talking" trash can that used to be at MK WDW. The trash can was named "PUSH". Stories of Push also being at DLR and DLP.
I recall Push and miss him, but yea...its a trashcan at the end of the day... weird...

HiJe

Wait who steals a trashcan?

Lilofan

The new video is right at the top of the link I sent out... just under the headline. On some browsers it might look like a still picture. The older video is below along with more new photos and previous background info. I'd imagine it will be updated again soon, though. I know Mike has been working with the web team as he puts together his reports.

Anyone who doesn't live in Orlando can tune in from our website. A "Watch Now" or "Watch Live" box should appear at the top of https://www.clickorlando.com/ a few minutes before our afternoon newscasts. They start at 4pm ET. I promise we'll have detailed coverage in my newscast at 7pm.
WESH Orlando also showed a part of the video where the guy is having "breathing" problems after being wrestled to the ground by the detectives. Paramedics had to be called.

flynnibus

Premium Member
So from the police interview video that's been posted -- and I'm talking about the questioning, not the wrasslin' -- it seems like the initial rumors on Buzzy were right: hydraulic lines were cut, fluid was everywhere, etc.

The cop literally said "Imagineering wouldn't do that" when showing BDD pics of the scene.

But ya know, Hoot Gibson said.....:rolleyes:

Also remember in an interview the police are trying to extract information... they aren’t in a courtroom. They can be misleading and use deception. So dont take what they say there as gospel.

My95cobras

So you’re suggesting police were showing him convincing, but fake, photos of the CC theater with hydraulic lines cut and lied by saying “Disney doesn’t have it,” all to nab him on the stolen Buzzy clothes?

No... they can’t fabricate evidence. But they can, in essence, lie in an attempt to get more information.

flynnibus

Premium Member
So you’re suggesting police were showing him convincing, but fake, photos of the CC theater with hydraulic lines cut and lied by saying “Disney doesn’t have it,” all to nab him on the stolen Buzzy clothes?

No, I was referring to what they said and the conclusion you took from it. That the comment about Imagineering was some credible source simply because they said it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom