Odd car display at WDW water treatment plants

Dan109

Original Poster
Hey!

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what this could be!

While on google maps looking at where Walt Disney’s plane is, I noticed these cars off to a corner - in almost a shrine!

I can’t even bring to think about what it could be. They appear to be preserved, and you can notice the grass had recently been cut around them so thy can’t just be... forgotten.

Thanks!
D289A00C-8E3A-4E9F-8A03-FCFA20C32D34.jpeg
9581A4A9-BCF8-4A1A-9354-E619F19442FD.jpeg
3322E2C9-7752-4D1F-B924-313F023C10AC.jpeg

Lilofan

Hey!

While on google maps looking at where Walt Disney’s plane is, I noticed these cars off to a corner - in almost a shrine!

I can’t even bring to think about what it could be. They appear to be preserved, and you can notice the grass had recently been cut around them so thy can’t just be... forgotten.

Thanks!View attachment 419991View attachment 419992View attachment 419993
Prop cars from MGM Studios that were on the main street 20-25 years ago?

Lilofan

Do you think? Such an odd place to have them! Also two seem to be vans and one looks like a taxi.
Either way it’s pretty cool to see
Could be. But Disney surely hides Walt's plane in a place that is inaccessible to the general public.

My opinion is this is a Security/Service Dog training area...in the military we have mock-ups similar to this were 'stuff" is hidden in the vehicles and the dogs train there. the worn out areas around it is typical of repeated training.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Hey!

Thanks!View attachment 419991View attachment 419992View attachment 419993
They're pick-up trucks and trucks with boom lifts. And a car.

Seems likely they're just business vehicles.

Don't know about the white dots. Cement footings for some future very heavy object?

Bunch of placard signs along the side.

If those boxy things light up... helicopter pad?

1610114494052.png

1610114633719.png

1610114907638.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom