Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.dreamfinder

This.

One has to ask, is WDW worth the personal investment?
No matter how many cutabcks, upcharges, and price increases they do, Guests still flock.
Even people here who complain about the level of service over the last few years keep going back...over and over.
Not everyone, but i have observed several.

My advice for those who want real change -
Speak loudest with your wallet.
It is the only sure fire way to get the Company to reevaluate their current operational standards.

-
Disneyland, I hear the crowds are low these days :p, Disneyland Paris, cheap airfares to Paris on the east coast, Tokyo Disney Resort, cheap airfares on the west coast, and Aulani should all be options for people who can afford to go to WDW every year yet still want their Disney fix.

baymenxpac

Haha! Why was ************** censored in my post? ...You people are crazy on this site, you only trust information that comes from some dude who edits home movies together and never knows anything "for sure" until a few days before it's announced by the Disney... that's because nobody knows anything "for sure" including Disney, until a few days before it's "announced" ...that's the whole point of making an announcement, they're telling people "we've finally come to a decision, and this is what that decision is..."

this is basically the opposite of how virtually every single corporation works, the walt disney company included.

WDW Pro

Including the MSEP being shipped back for the 50th? Because admittedly, I find that totally believable.

Every source I've talked to, including some decision-makers in the area, have uniformly told me no decision has been made in that regard yet. And definitely no decision was made in 2016, or based off of non-existent (useless if real) crowd comparisons to MSEP and Spectro. It may happen, it may not, but the OP is spinning a fictional narrative.

Monorail_Orange

Every source I've talked to, including some decision-makers in the area, have uniformly told me no decision has been made in that regard yet. And definitely no decision was made in 2016, or based off of non-existent (useless if real) crowd comparisons to MSEP and Spectro. It may happen, it may not, but the OP is spinning a fictional narrative.
Thanks for the quick response!

tl77

Ouch, Baby...
There’s a lot to take in here...
...and then you ignored it, and went back to being sarcastic... you know ever nonsense response to this thread just keeps it at the top of the "News and Rumors" board? which if this "is" a nefarious plot to miss inform you all... you're playing right into their hands smart guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom