Ketchup and Mustard Pumps Removed at Casey’s Corner

Lilofan

No inside knowledge on this but my guess would be there was some kind of maintenance that needed to be done on the pumps and some fresh-from-their-college-program Guest Experience Manager made a decision to have those pre-made cups. Eventually when they realized that was ridiculous they put out the packets.
That college educated manager may also suggest to go to self service touch screens for guests to self order and pay and get your change back to eliminate the need for multiple cashiers on their teams. 😒

VaderTron

Well, condiments cost so much, compared to the other elements of the dish - I mean ketchup and mustard savings will allow us to avoid reducing meat content. Right?
They already got rid of their footlong hot dog. This was the other shoe I was waiting to drop. Can't believe it happened so soon after the loss of the footlong. Now the only thing they can do next is offer "Casey's Hotdog Smell", a cup with hot dog steam in it that you can smell instead of eat. They can get about 10,000 servings of smell out of one hot dog for sensational savings.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
The way things are going....they'll be removing the hot dogs next. However, you'll be able to buy a ketchup packet for $1.

First the Cheese then the Ketchup. The madness! The napkins are next.

peter11435

They already got rid of their footlong hot dog. This was the other shoe I was waiting to drop. Can't believe it happened so soon after the loss of the footlong. Now the only thing they can do next is offer "Casey's Hotdog Smell", a cup with hot dog steam in it that you can smell instead of eat. They can get about 10,000 servings of smell out of one hot dog for sensational savings.
They still have foot long hot dogs

VaderTron

So I want to get something right here. Disney chose to phase out the small little individual-sized shampoo and conditioner bottles in favor of larger pump bottles at their hotels to avoid excessive packing waste for environmental reasons. Then they decide to begin switching over to paper straws instead of plastic for the same reason. However, now instead of bulk self-serve containers of ketchup and mustard they switch to individual packets that make more waste? :facepalm:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom