Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTA94

Something we all need to keep in mind. While the OP may indeed be right about all this stuff, we have almost a year until we hear anything official from Disney, likely Destination D. Things can always change between now and then. We can only hope MSEP is one of them.

I think the OP corrected and set our expectations realistically where they should be for the 50th MK entertainment offerings.

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
So nobody else thinks this is suspicious when this dude comes in here saying he was "given clearance" by the company to join these forums right after there was a huge expose about TWDC influence in the online Disney parks community? Did people really just let that blow over? Super fishy.
As stated before I'm using software called a VPN to disguise my IP address. They know I made an account they just don't know which one is mine. That's how I'm getting away with all of this.

BasiltheBatLord

As stated before I'm using software called a VPN to disguise my IP address. They know I made an account they just don't know which one is mine. That's how I'm getting away with all of this.
Not what I was getting at. I’m saying anybody on these forums who claims to be affiliated with TWDC should be be viewed with extreme suspicion, regardless of whether any information you post here ends up being accurate or not.

FigmentFan82

With Rat, MMRR, and RotR bringing trackless to WDW, is this a trend that may continue with future projects?

Also, if you can say (vague or otherwise) is there any 1 project that particularly excites you?

FigmentFan82

Not what I was getting at. I’m saying anybody on these forums who claims to be affiliated with TWDC should be be viewed with extreme suspicion, regardless of whether any information you post here ends up being accurate or not.
If you read through this thread, OP implied that his insider status has been more or less verified by the Admins, hence a big reason why this thread is back. No one is forcing you to believe anything he says though, so I'm not sure why EXTREME SUSPICION in necessary

BasiltheBatLord

If you read through this thread, OP implied that his insider status has been more or less verified by the Admins, hence a big reason why this thread is back. No one is forcing you to believe anything he says though, so I'm not sure why EXTREME SUSPICION in necessary
My concerns have nothing to do with the accuracy of whatever he's posting and more to do with the motive behind why a TWDC-affiliate would be openly posting on these forums, especially if as he says he's been given express permission to do so by his superiors. Is everybody forgetting the Medium article?

mikejs78

Premium Member
My concerns have nothing to do with the accuracy of whatever he's posting and more to do with the motive behind why a TWDC-affiliate would be openly posting on these forums, especially if as he says he's been given express permission to do so by his superiors. Is everybody forgetting the Medium article?
Regardless of the veracity of whether or not the OP is an insider (I have my doubts, but that's beside the point) the medium article was propaganda itself by people with an axe to grind against TWDC. So with everything - this info, the medium post, etc, just take it with a grain of salt.

FigmentFan82

If this guy has some hidden agenda, I think there's better ways to go about being sneaky in an online forum than "I work in leadership at TDO, AMA"
And if this guy's agenda is to create more ill will toward Chapek (which he has openly already dissed a few times) then more power to him.
The guy is talking up parade floats and you're concerned. Seems silly, but that's just me

Mike730

It was due to some issues here but my credibility was verified and it was restored. I'm excited as I have answers for questions and even more info to share.

@wdwmagic requesting official comment, please.

CalebS

@Disnerd2003 First of all, thanks for the information. The 50th anniversary is supposed to run through pretty much all of 2021 and 2022 right? Well 2022 currently has no new rides slated, are there any potential 2022 rides not yet announced? Not asking for specifics

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
The discussion here doesn't change my life much whether it's accurate, subliminal, calculated, etc.

If that makes me credulous, ok.

Brer Oswald

The issue is that this is a public forum. What’s stopping them from clicking on this topic and reading your posts? They’d surely be able to tell it’s you. Unless they don’t know which board you are on.

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
@Disnerd2003 First of all, thanks for the information. The 50th anniversary is supposed to run through pretty much all of 2021 and 2022 right? Well 2022 currently has no new rides slated, are there any potential 2022 rides not yet announced? Not asking for specifics
You're most cetainly welcome. From January 1st 2021 to December 31st 2022

Rickcat96

The only nostalgia that will fix the lack of direction Disney has taken over the last year-is not a parade, roll back the AP increases, price hikes and parking fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom