Gondola boarding location at POP

Gravydeen

Original Poster
I have not seen a map that actually shows you where the Gondola boarding location is at Pop Century. Does anyone have one or can you describe exactly where it is?

Rob562

Thank you. That sounds like it may be extremely crowded and a long wait.

Is it a far walk from the family suites at AoA?

The gondolas can move the entire capacity of a packed-full bus in under 4 minutes. At the hotels, everyone doesn't rush to the bus/gondola at the same time, so the arriving crowd will be handled just as quickly as they arrive. The only time you should see much of a line is at park close or if the gondola shuts down temporarily for some reason.

The station is on the bridge in the middle of the lake. Walk time will depend on which section you're in. Some rooms will be close, others will be a bit farther of a walk. It should take about the same amount of time to walk to the station as it takes to walk to the bus stops in front of the lobby.

-Rob

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Marked on the map...

21stamps

Has anyone here been to this hotel? I’m trying to figure out how long it takes to get from the Cars suites to the gondola station.
The map is great, but I’ve never been to AoA, so not sure of the actual distance.

Rob562

Has anyone here been to this hotel? I’m trying to figure out how long it takes to get from the Cars suites to the gondola station.
The map is great, but I’ve never been to AoA, so not sure of the actual distance.

From the farthest side of the Cars section...

I'd say some of the Little Mermaid rooms at the opposite end of the resort will probably have the farthest walk to the station.

-Rob

21stamps

But still available to all...so a possibility!

Not DVC but been there, done that.

We haven’t stayed in the DVC rooms., I know that people are fans of the bathroom set up, but I prefer the decor and 2 beds in the regular rooms.

A friend of my sister’s really hyped up the AoA suites and gondolas to to her, which she in turn hyped up to my mom. They’re only doing one Epcot day anyway, so I don’t see the huge appeal of the gondolas. Oh well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom