News Mickey Shorts Theater Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Cmdr_Crimson

Mickey Mouse probably told Iger we need more Mickey shaped things and attractions.
The middle part of DHS was at one point a big Mickey Head after they started moving things around..
sbe003712LARGE.jpg

ImperfectPixie

Haha for some reason I seriously thought Path of the Jedi and Jedi Training was the same thing, like maybe it was the starting point of it, they watched a movie, got their light saber and walked over to the stage. Sounds like I just invented a much cooler Jedi Training camp.
HA! ME TOO! Our oldest only got to do Training once before aging out, and that was in 2015 or 2016, so we haven't looked at either since.

dhslxop

I happened to notice today that Xbox Game Port closed in the past few days. It appears that the sign was covered up and the windows/doors were blacked out. Probably has something to do with this project, I assume.

Cmdr_Crimson

I happened to notice today that Xbox Game Port closed in the past few days. It appears that the sign was covered up and the windows/doors were blacked out. Probably has something to do with this project, I assume.
I thought they had closed it a while ago considering that it was just the Disney Infinty game as it was discontinued..

Animaniac93-98

Maybe they should change this park's name to "Hollywood Studios, but mostly Star Wars and Mickey Mouse".
Don't forget about Toy Story!

As of next summer, 6 of the 9 rides at DHS will be based on either Toy Story or Star Wars. That's nuts.

Imagine if 2/3 of the rides at Magic Kingdom were based on just Cinderella and Pirates of the Caribbean.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Better than Path of the Jedi. I'll take it.

Boy... It's a sad time in Disney history when a good response for them is "I'll take it."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom