Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Crazydisneyfanluke

Is the land opposite DHS by the firework launch site (that is barely used) prime for expansion? Put certain offices and utilities over there and build a bridge. Animation would be great for M&Gs, expositions, promoting the latest movie, which would free up space around certain parts of the park for large expansions.

ToTBellHop

Is the land opposite DHS by the firework launch site (that is barely used) prime for expansion? Put certain offices and utilities over there and build a bridge. Animation would be great for M&Gs, expositions, promoting the latest movie, which would free up space around certain parts of the park for large expansions.
It's been considered in the past but deemed unnecessary.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Are you aware of any plans to connect RnRC with the rest of the park that isn't Sunset Blvd and doesn't require Launch Bay and Animation Building to be razed?
Yes. I've discussed it before. Unless plans change (and they sometimes do), it should get done within the next 5 years.
How would that work? I’m trying to picture where it would connect. Can one of you point it out on this picture? RnRC is circled in red. How will it connect to an area other than Sunset or Animation Courtyard area?

EB54E4F2-BD5D-4EC0-A105-C48A586B8EC1.jpeg

Kate F

Awhile back I was looking for a D23 livestream and found this imbecile who at the 1:34:00 mark replied to my comment about how DHS is still going to need help after GE by saying that the park is going to be good after that. No dude, just no.

Other things this guy said in response to my comments:
*That DAK is the weakest park at the moment, not DHS
* That the people hating on TLJ are just trolls trying to spread a false narrative and that we shouldn’t worry about how tRoS is going to do at the box office
*That Disney doesn’t own too much

Last edited:

Steph15251

Other things this guy said in reponse to my comments.
* That the people hating on TLJ are just trolls trying to spread a false narrative and that we shouldn’t worry about how tRoS is going to do at the box office
I feel HS needs to add at least 3 or 4 more rides add 2 or 3 good shows .Get rid of VOTLM ,retheme RNRC,replace BATB ,add a few good walk through attractions .

The Grand Inquisitor

Other things this guy said in response to my comments.
DAK is definitely not the weakest park right now. TLJ was not hated because of trolls, it was just a terrible movie. Also Disney does own a LOT of stuff now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom