How To ideas for carrying SD cards

KeithVH

Original Poster
Anyone remember these?

Allowed you to carry an extra roll on your strap. Some of the 70's wide straps even had sewn in elastic loops for the same purpose.

But what about SD cards? I have all sorts of larger, heavy, (and waterproof) cases to carry anywhere from 6 to 18 cards at once. But lets say I just want to carry one extra card with me, just in case.

Does anyone do anything like that now? Did you jury rig something or buy it? Difficulty level - I'm wearing shirt & pants w/o pockets and don't trust the clear plastic individual covers that come when you buy the card.

KBLovedDisney

Anyone remember these?
View attachment 411364

Allowed you to carry an extra roll on your strap. Some of the 70's wide straps even had sewn in elastic loops for the same purpose.

But what about SD cards? I have all sorts of larger, heavy, (and waterproof) cases to carry anywhere from 6 to 18 cards at once. But lets say I just want to carry one extra card with me, just in case.

Does anyone do anything like that now? Did you jury rig something or buy it? Difficulty level - I'm wearing shirt & pants w/o pockets and don't trust the clear plastic individual covers that come when you buy the card.
Waterproof contact lens case perhaps

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
My husband carries his in a small plastic pill container, in a bright color. You could also get a keychain/pill container.
pill-box-keychain-22204014148.jpg

BoarderPhreak

There is no better way to carry SD cards, IMO, than the Think Tank Photo SD Pixel Pocket Rocket. I've been using them for years. Top notch quality, zero issues, holds 9 cards securely and easy to identify, along with biz cards and a strap to prevent loss. Highly recommended.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom