Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

malice

Surprised no one has mentioned the Beast AA snippet shown at the Disney+ D23 panel. It was very brief, about 3 seconds long and interspersed in a segment about documentaries, but I could tell the movement was impressive.

ParkPeeker

Surprised no one has mentioned the Beast AA snippet shown at the Disney+ D23 panel. It was very brief, about 3 seconds long and interspersed in a segment about documentaries, but I could tell the movement was impressive.
😮 Is there footage of that online?

Brummyboy92

Of course, I did not think about that.

That's good then, I seriously cannot wait any longer. I appreciate most of the day will consist of queuing, but I can live with that.

ThemeParkTraveller

ThemeParkTraveller

Two very different patents shown here. Left and Bottom Right are for a Boat Omnimover which was deemed a not-great idea IIRC. Top left though... I would expect to see it coming soon. Not for Pan though.

Are you able to share which resort that tech is going to?

Regarding Peter Pan, is it known whether it's going to be screen-based (there's been some speculation about it possibly using similar tech to FOP) or if it's an actual boat ride?

ThemeParkTraveller

If You’re planning to go to Tokyo Disneyland next year, Check the refurbishment schedule! After Golden week ends Critter Country will have a long refurb and 6 Major attractions are set for a long refurb...
Splash, canoes, riverboat, railroad, TSI, all down May 7 - September 3.

So from what I can tell, this ended up being a standard refurbishment after all despite the 4-month closure. I can't spot any major updates in Splash Mountain or the area around it. I wonder why it took so long that they had to shut down the whole land for the entire peak summer period (as opposed to their annual maintenance in the slowest and coldest months of January/February).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom