Entitled Adult Books Cruise in Hurricane Season, Wants Compensation

ChuckElias

That's just unbelievable.

And sadly, by "unbelievable", I mean "COMPLETELY BELIEAVABLE!" :(

EOD K9

After 5pm, when the Nassau day is over, all guests were notified over loud speaker we would not be deboarding at CC but would instead dock and deliver supplies for 2 hours. Mind you, guests already had paid excursion passes in their rooms, 5k’s had been signed up to complete, and many families were choosing this day as their island day.

Ok, but that would have been refunded/ never charged and you don't pay for the 5k anyway. Was this where we ask if this is Katiebug?

KBLovedDisney

After 5pm, when the Nassau day is over, all guests were notified over loud speaker we would not be deboarding at CC but would instead dock and deliver supplies for 2 hours. Mind you, guests already had paid excursion passes in their rooms, 5k’s had been signed up to complete, and many families were choosing this day as their island day.

Ok, but that would have been refunded/ never charged and you don't pay for the 5k anyway. Was this where we ask if this is Katiebug?
There are a lot more "Katiebugs" in this world than we realize. :(

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Lest we not forget, people died and she wants a credit.

DCL announced BEFORE her cruise departed that Castaway Cay would open once damage assessment and cleanup completed. Many CMs who work on Castaway Cay are from the Abaco Islands. How many of them lost family members or have family still missing? What an entitled..... 🤬

Maelstrom Troll

It blows my mind that she is searching for sympathy when people have suffered absolute loss. This kind of behavior leaves me totally disgusted.
I’m happy to see that most of the people who signed are signing only to light her up in the comments.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom