World of Color Dessert Party

Blair9889

Original Poster
We just made reservations to go to Disneyland October 5th-8th. We wanted to get tickets for the world of color dessert party, but noticed the calendar is not open at all yet for October. Does anyone know when it usually opens up?

minnie4ever

A place to sit! My sister-in-law is only 4'10 so she had trouble watching the show before we did this, also I did not want to stand and wait for hours to get a good spot. We did the dessert party so we could sit at a table that was elevated a bit so she could see the show, I could rest my old bones and we could enjoy some high priced small bites. (we are Eastcoasters so only get to DLP rarely so it is worth it for us)

jaxonp

A place to sit! My sister-in-law is only 4'10 so she had trouble watching the show before we did this, also I did not want to stand and wait for hours to get a good spot. We did the dessert party so we could sit at a table that was elevated a bit so she could see the show, I could rest my old bones and we could enjoy some high priced small bites. (we are Eastcoasters so only get to DLP rarely so it is worth it for us)

Yea spend the way you like! If you enjoy it then great! Hope they schedule the show soon for OCT.

minnie4ever

Yea spend the way you like! If you enjoy it then great! Hope they schedule the show soon for OCT.

It's Disney....you know going in that you will spend lots of $$$.
I have done one or two dessert parties at my own park (WDW), but only once. Since trips to DLP are rare, we chose our cash flow carefully to get the maximum fun for everyone. We thought it was worth it.

SirWillow

We just made reservations to go to Disneyland October 5th-8th. We wanted to get tickets for the world of color dessert party, but noticed the calendar is not open at all yet for October. Does anyone know when it usually opens up?

WE are going the same time that you'll be there. Calendars and schedules should all be posted now. And they do have the Dessert Party posted with openings, though just checking it for fun I've noticed some of them are already fully booked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom